Valentine's Day Gift Guide


Is it seriously February 3rd already?! I feel like Josh and I got married yesterday and it's already been over THREE months since that has happened. Time is flying by and the to-do list just keeps on growing. 

At the top of my list has been re-launching my blog and what better topic for a newlywed to cover than Valentine's Day, right?! Not like I'm some expert, but I am super excited for our first Valentine's Day as a married couple. 

I figured I would break down a few categories for you. I threw together fun collections for her and for him with a couple of special categories: the do-it-all mom & soon-to-be bride. Although I'm not a mom, I have watched my sweet sister-in-laws, cousin, & best friends tackle motherhood like the superheroes that they are. I also know what fianc├ęs could use in such a hectic time to organize life and celebrate marrying their best friend! 

I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to tell me your favorites over on Instagram & Snapchat!
Instagram: @thegirlriley
Snapchat: riley.akin

FOR HER:

Totes Y'all Vanderbilt Tote  // My parents got me this adorable Draper James tote for Christmas and I am obsessed. It's straight out of the Gilmore Girls revival (my favorite show to watch with my sweet mamma!) and I get compliments on it everywhere I take it.
Donut Pan // A Christmas gift from my in laws that I am dying to use! I will definitely be sharing the success on all social media apps.
Zella 'Live In' High Waist Leggings // I got two pairs of these for Christmas and the name couldn't be more fitting. I LIVE in these amazing leggings. Especially working from home, I still feel somewhat put together while cuddled up on the couch in these beauties. I love the thickness of the material and know these will last me quite some time.
Kristin Ess Cleanse & Condition // If you haven't tried Kristin Ess' products from Target yet, you are seriously missing out. I'm dying to purchase the whole collection but I'm loving the products I have so far.
Let's Cuddle Camper Mug // ChalkFullofLove seriously makes the cutest mugs. I would order them all if Josh didn't already call me a mug hoarder ;)
Lavender Sugar Scrub // I also am dying to try ChalkFullofLove's lavender scrub! Since struggling to sleep, the lavender scrub that I do have has helped tremendously. I notice a huge difference when I skip it before bed.
Fearfully + Wonderfully Made Dusty Rose Women's Rolled Cuff Muscle T-shirt // Walk In Love is one of our all time favorite brands as a couple. We even used a couple of their t-shirts in our engagement session that you can view here. It's a tradition to gift each other one of their pieces every excuse we get! Their new Valentine's line is to die for!
Wifey Tee // One of the comfiest tees I own. I wear it way too much but I just can't help it. I'm still so excited about being a new wifey!
Heart Sweatshirt // The cutest & coziest sweatshirt! I ordered their Santa Baby sweatshirt around Christmas and still secretly wear it around the house because it's just that comfy. 
 FOR HIM:
Cross with Rope Binding Necklace // I gifted Josh a cross necklace from the Christian Family Bookstore as one of his wedding gifts and he loves it! It's held up great after wearing it every day :)
Nike 'Hyperspeed' Dri-Fit Training Pants // These joggers look extremely comfy and flattering! 
MVMT Watch // Josh bought a couple of these watches (major sale!) and wore this one on our wedding day. He constantly goes between the two and they match everything!
The North Face Pull Over // This pullover comes in a bunch of colors and gives you lots of options for your man. 
Bose Bluetooth Speaker // My dad has this speaker and loves it for hanging in the backyard with the dogs. Josh also uses a bluetooth speaker to listen to his favorite radio station every morning. Guaranteed the man in your life will get great use out of this!
Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Bottle // A ton of our friends have these and absolutely love them! Josh's was gifted to him by our sweet friends and he uses his every day. I'm always stealing it from him ;)
Mr. Marble Phone Case // ChalkFullofLove does it again! This phone case is amazing.
Secret Message Black Short Sleeve Hoodie // Another Walk In Love product. You shouldn't be surprised! My hubby definitely needs this one!

 FOR YOUR MOM, YOUR WIFE THAT IS ALSO A MOM, OR YOUR BESTIE THAT'S A MOM:
(so many options)

The Magnolia Story // Where are my Fixer Upper fans at?! BEST BOOK EVER. I read this on our honeymoon and it was extremely inspirational. This would be especially great for the creative #momboss women!
Faux Fur Throw // Another great Christmas gift I received and have been obsessing over. The perfect blanket to curl up in while reading The Magnolia Story! 
Gunnar Stripe Tote // The size looks great and so does the price point! The perfect on-the-go bag for that busy mamma and will match any outfit.
Kristin Ess Leave In Conditioner // The smell instantly relaxes me. I pray it does the same for the sweet mom in your life!
Mom Life is the Best Life Sweatshirt // Cozy & cute. My cousin actually owns this one and I got my sister-in-law the t-shirt for Christmas. They both love them!
 Kendra Scott Tessa Stud Earrings // Perfect jewels for every day. I would know because I swear I wear these every day and they match everything!
I'm a Cool Mom Phone Case // How adorable is this?!? All my besties are totally cool moms ;)
Magnolia Vintage Style Blackboard // Help the moms in your life keep their heads on straight with this adorable calendar! It matches any space and it's from Magnolia. What's not to love?!

For the soon-to-be Mrs:

Herb Garden Recipe Box // I registered for this recipe box at Anthropologie and my sweet maid of honor got it for me! We had it at my bridal shower and my guests brought me some of their favorite recipes. 
Everyday 17-Month Calendar // She will need help staying organized during such a crazy time in her life! This adorable Rifle Paper Co. Planner is sure to be a great sidekick.
Kate Spade Ring Dish // This ring dish is adorable and great to keep in your bathroom so it can hold your gorgeous rings while you shower.
Bride Canvas Tote // This would be a great bag to have to hold all of your special details you want your photographer & videographer to capture. That way it's all in one place and helps prevent panic ;)
Chuck Taylor Low Top Sneaker // The perfect and adorable shoes for running those wedding errands!
Showstopper Robe // I wore this robe the morning of my wedding and loved it. It was comfy and light and photographed beautifully!
Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings // The perfect earrings for every bachelorette & bridal related event!
Bride Marble Phone Case // Who doesn't love a marble phone case and celebrating the fact that they are a bride?!
"Does This Ring Make Me Look Engaged?" Mug // Perfect for your newly engaged friends and family! This gives them an excuse for just another ring selfie.


Didn't love any of the pieces above?! That's okay because I have a few more below!
Moscow Mule Copper Mug (set of two)
Capri Blue Candle *wedding gift fave of ours!


Thanks again for reading along my loves! I hope this helps make your Valentine's Day shopping a little easier!!! 

XOXO,
Riley





Comments

Popular Posts