Nordstrom's End of Summer Clearance Sale: Clothing Edition

Ain't that the truth?! I will be honest with you guys. I am a 23 year old just tried to make it in this crazy world. My love for clothes is so dangerous and threatening to my bank account. As I work my booty off, I dream about the day where I can actually take advantage of these amazing sales!! Someday Riley, someday...

Until then, I dream and drool. Yes, those can go hand in hand outside of sleep. **wow, the coffee is really getting to me this morning.** I have created a fun little collection of my must have clothing pieces from Nordstrom's End of Summer Clearance Sale! Even better, these pieces can all transition beautifully into fall and the colder weather. This sale ends September 13th, so ACT FAST my friends! ENJOY! :)

EVERY DAY ESSENTIALS:
-These pieces can be mixed and matched, layered with fun outdoor pieces below, and are great for throwing on before errands.
 
1/2/3

1/2/3/4

 
1/2/3

FREE PEOPLE MUST HAVES:
Who doesn't love Free People?! This is hands down my favorite brand of all time. I had to give them their own little section!
1/2/3

1/2/3

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY GRAPHIC TEES:
-These describe me PERFECTLY. My friends would definitely agree.
1/2/3

OUTERWEAR THAT HAS YOU PRAYING FOR COLD WEATHER:
-Leather jackets, faux fur, and fringe, OH MY!
1/2/3/4

1/2/3/4

1/2/3/4

ALL ABOUT THAT PLAID LIFE:
-My flannel obsession is the definition of #thestruggleisreal. I think I need every single plaid combo every created.
1/2/3

WHO'S READY FOR COZY SWEATER WEATHER?:
-ME! Check out these neutral must haves.
1/2/3

WHO KNEW I LOVED VESTS SO MUCH?!:
-I couldn't stop picking out cute vests! There are so many that I fell in love with!
1/2

1/2/3

 YOU ALWAYS NEED CAPRIS:
-I live in work out pants. My best friend swears by Zella, so i'm dying to try them out someday!
1/2/3

COMFIES & CUDDLES GALORE:
-I work from home, so these were on the top of my wish list! I love wearing sweats and a giant sweatshirt every morning on my coffee run. These nighties are super fun too!
1/2/3

1/2/3/4

1/2/3

DENIM NEUTRALS: 
-These can all go perfectly with any blouse or top for fall. These choices are definitely essentials.
1/2/3

FALL & WINTER WEDDING READY:
Josh & I are at that age where we have a wedding a month, sometimes two! I am always on the hunt for the perfect dresses. These choices can work for multiple venues and styles.
1/2/3

1/2/3

1/2/3

1/2/3

I hope you all find some fun goodies for your transition to fall! If you post your haul on Instagram, tag me so I can see! :)
@thegirlriley

XO,
Riley


Comments

Popular Posts