NFL Fashion Heaven

Hello my favorite people!
Wow, it's been a too long since I've done this. I'm learning about balance my loves and let me tell you, sometimes my blog has to take the back seat in life, but i'm working on making it a priority! Thank you all for being so patient with me and constantly reminding me how much you love my fashion posts! Over time, I've had some people message me or come to me for fashion advice about the gorgeous jewels in my collection or simple questions like, "where do you shop?" You all have no idea how much those little questions mean to me! It's beyond flattering so THANK YOU.

Anyways, with all of that said, I bring you a new fashion post. This fashion post, however, is special. A new birthstone collection was released by Chloe + Isabel and I had an instant inspiration to go crazy with creating looks for this fabulous season we call "football season." Yes, I like football believe it or not. I grew up going to my brother's games as a kid, watching my dad yell at the TV when his Minnesota Vikings were doing something he either loved or hated, and I was a cheerleader in high school, favoring football season. To be out on that field and feel the passion that those guys felt for the game was like nothing I've ever witnessed before. Dreams play out on those fields and those guys put everything they had into this game. It's something that is inspirational and admirable in my eyes.

When I was in middle school, I always wanted my own team that I could root for since I came from a home where everyone liked a different team. My dad is a Minnesota fan, my mom is a Denver Broncos fan, and my brother stuck with his hometown as a kid and was a San Diego Chargers fan. I would cheer on these teams on behalf of my family, but never really clicked with any of them. When the Houston Texans were created in 2006, I claimed them as my team. Given the fact that I was 14, I thought David Carr was adorable and that's probably the real reason I got so excited, if i'm being completely honest. Because the Texans have struggled over the past few years, no one can say I hopped on any band wagon and I like that! Now, it's all about JJ Watt and finding cute NFL outfits for those game days. Because i'm always on the hunt for the cutest styles, I decided to tackle a big project. Over the past few weeks, I've been working on putting together looks for every single NFL team. I had no much fun doing this, so I hope you all love them! With the help of Victoria's Secret's adorable NFL line and Chloe + Isabel by Riley jewels, I was able to go crazy! Along with those two, I used an adorable Esty shop called MintandArrows, NFL shop Lady Fanatics, Nordstrom, and Tone It Up sunglasses for more inspiration! 

ARIZONA CARDINALS

ATLANTA FALCONS

BALTIMORE RAVENS

BUFFALO BILLS

CAROLINA PANTHERS
CHICAGO BEARS

CINCINNATI BENGALS

CLEVLAND BROWNS

DALLAS COWBOYS

DENVER BRONCOS
-Bronocs Tee (in stores only)

DETROIT LIONS

GREEN BAY PACKERS

HOUSTON TEXANS

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

MIAMI DOLPHINS

MINNESOTA VIKINGS
-Minnesota Vikings Jersey Tee (in stores only)

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

NEW YORK GIANTS

NEW YORK JETS

OAKLAND RAIDERS

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS
-San Diego Chargers Hoodie (in stores only)
-San Diego Chargers Long Sleeve Tee (in stores only)

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
-San Francisco 49'ers Bling Hoodie (in stores only)

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

ST. LOUIS RAMS

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

TENNESSEE TITANS

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

I hope you all enjoy these looks as much as I enjoyed putting them together! Please share with your friends and family and show them how fashionable football season can be. Oh and tell your boyfriend/fiance/husband that you'll happily cheer on his team in one of these fab looks ;)

Happy Friday to you all and God bless!

XO-
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts