Hearth & Hand Spring Launch!

Happy Sunday!

It's time for a new Hearth & Hand collection and let me tell y'all, Chip & Jo did not disappoint with this one!

If you're looking for a bit of a home refresh as the sun makes an appearance in your city, you're going to love this new spring collection. 
From children's toys to kitchen must haves, they really did include some beautiful pieces.
PLUS, they are sharing their first ever curtains & curtain rods!!!

I have shared my favorites below, but be sure to browse the whole collection online as well.
I have a feeling some of these pieces will sell out quickly, just a heads up!

TO SHOP: 
I have linked the actual photos, so all you need to do is click on the picture of your favorite items!


This biscuit tray/set would be such an adorable decor item on the edge of your bed or a guest bed!
And obviously for your significant other to make it easier when they bring you breakfast in bed ;)

 

I personally have a set of acacia kitchen tools that I love using, so I would highly suggest looking into these pieces for your own home if you love to cook.



I've been looking for a cute spoon rest, so this one may be coming home with me.


Have you tried Joanna's biscuit recipe from her cookbook Magnolia Table?
I haven't had a chance yet, but I definitely need to soon! These biscuit cutters are a must-have for that recipe and will give you the perfect excuse to make them with me ;)

 

How beautiful is the detail on these dishes?!
I am slightly obsessed.



 
*These are available as single towels or in a two pack.

I am such a sucker for cute dish towels!
I think it's such a great and affordable way to refresh your kitchen during new seasons.



Need a new apron for all of that biscuit making?!
I adore this classic and timeless print.


 

These two cake stands are part of their milk glass collection and are also available in green if you're looking for pops of color for your kitchen!

(They also have cupcake stands!)



 

If you've been looking to add wreaths & garlands to your home lately, I highly recommend checking these two beauties out!



I actually saw this adorable basket at Target last week and instantly fell in love.
I am thinking this would be perfect for our puppy's toys too!


HEARTH & HAND MAKES CURTAINS!!!!
Y'all, they are really stepping up their home decor game and I am here for it.





 Josh & I actually have curtain rods that are similar to this style and we love them.
We have blackout curtains so it's nice to have curtain rods that help our curtains completely cover the light coming in. 🙌


These flags for an Easter egg hunt are so precious!



Have you had a green thumb lately?
This gardening tool kit is for you!





Last but not least, how precious is this adorable bunny & carrot pull along toy?
If you have a new walker in your home, this would be such a fun toy for them to pull around the house!

I hope y'all have so much fun browsing this new collection!!!

XOXO,
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts