Weekend Sales

{yesterday's rainy day look: hat // t-shirt // leggings // rain boots // crossbody & sweater // earrings}

Last night was a stormy night it typically sunny San Diego, so I cuddled up in my living room and sifted through a few of my favorite sales. I thought it would be fun to throw together some of my favorite picks from this weekend's sales! Three of my go-to places when shopping for events or wardrobe essentials are Nordstrom, Old Navy, & Francesca's. The beauty of these choices are that they offer a wide variety of price ranges! Happy shopping my loves! :)

1/2/3/4
{these beauties would be great Spring wedding outfits!}

1/2/3/4/5
6/7/8/9
{AMAZING wardrobe essentials!}

1/2/3/4
{Great Spring pieces to kickstart your wardrobe with! I also wore the off-the-shoulder shift dress on our honeymoon and it is insanely soft and comfortable!}

Now is a great time to get a head start on your Spring wardrobe. I know for those experiencing rain, snow, and harsh winds, it may be a crazy thought to start shopping for nicer weather, but now is your chance! 

HAPPY SHOPPING MY LOVES!

Comments

Popular Posts