Easter Outfits


Happy Monday my loves!

I can't believe it's already APRIL! We have so many fun things happening this month, starting with our yearly trip to Havasu. Josh's family has had this camping tradition since long before he was born and it's hands down his favorite time of year (besides Christmas). I was never much of a camping fan before I started dating Josh, but Havasu instantly captured my heart! It calls for tons of prepping and packing, but it's the best week with some of the people we love most!

After a week of tanning, family bonding, and plenty of relaxing, we always come home with just a couple of days to spare before Easter. This year, I made sure I started the online browsing early so I am ready for Easter Day when we return! I wanted to share my top picks with all of you so I could (hopefully) help you with your own shopping! 

This is a great time to shop for light and bright, fun prints, & flirty frocks. Off the shoulder dresses, bold jumpsuits, and ruffle accents will be sure to catch everyone's eye! 



All of the choices above are from the lovely Nordstrom. If you have a Spring wedding coming up, some of these can double as the perfect look for that too!

Francesca's is my favorite go-to place when I want something nice and that will last me, but won't break the bank!

Old Navy is my latest obsession and their sales have been AMAZING lately! They have 40% off your entire purchase (in store & online) through the end of today! 


Enjoy!

XOXO,
Riley
(last Easter with my sweet hubby)

Comments

Popular Posts