Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Fitting Room Diaries

Hello my loves! 

I hope you all had a fun weekend! I have buried myself in work the past few weeks and haven't left much time for fun and adventure...until today! Josh and I had so much fun with our hilarious and amazing friends being tourists in our own city. We adventured to Comic Con, Liberty Station, & Old Town in just four hours. For those of you that don't know, Comic Con is an entertainment and comic convention that takes place in downtown San Diego every year over a span of four days. It's overflowing with people and fans of hit shows such as Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Marvel movies, Big Bang Theory, etc. It's quite the sight to see and totally worth walking around! It is known as the largest annual comic and pop culture festival in the world. People camp out and wait hours to meet or see some of the stars of these shows and movies!

Anyways, having a fun day of laughing with some of my best friends was such a blast and the total stress relief that I needed! I am refreshed and ready to take on another crazy week!

With that said, I wanted to post some of my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale top picks that I actually got to try on. These were the items I fell in love with and would highly recommend! 

Top: Caslon Tie Knot Sweatshirt // Such a cozy piece! I absolutely love this top for those fall days that you don't want to get fully ready but want to look somewhat put together. Who gets what I'm saying?! Hahaha! Don't worry, it can be dressed up too with your favorite skinny jeans and a fun pair of booties or wedges!
Jeans: Paige High Waist Skinny Jeans // THE MOST COMFORTABLE JEANS I HAVE EVER WORN. I am so extremely serious when I say I have never worn a more amazing pair of jeans. If you don't own high waisted jeans yet, make these your first. They are magical.

Top: Free People Off The Shoulder Pullover // If you love dolman style tops, this is is going to be your new wardrobe go-to. Free People always wins me over.

Top: Madewell Modern Linen Gather Top // Like I said on my Instagram, this is one of my favorite pieces from the entire sale. It is such a sweet and flirty top that will go perfectly with all of the cozy cardigans you are going to snag or have already stocked up on! Madewell is one of my favorite brands, but is always out of my budget. This is a great time to snag one of their best pieces if you are usually in the same boat!

Jacket: BP Hooded Cotton Anorak // This anorak is so comfortable and I love the length. Once that rain and colder weather rolls around, this would be a great piece to have! 

Tee: Lush Raw Edge Side Slit Tee // The infamous t-shirt that everyone has been trying to snag. It's hands down the most amazing t-shirt I've ever owned. A few colors are still available in limited sizes! I suggest snagging some while you can! Any color is an essential.
Sweater: SOLD OUT- I can't even find this cutie on the website anymore. If you're interested, let me know and I can let you know if it comes back in stock! It is SO SOFT!!! 

Top: Caslon Stripe Bell Sleeve Tee // One of the tops I wish I could have taken home! It is extremely comfortable and has a flattering fit. Try tucking it in or tying it on the side for a more fitted look!

Sweater: BP. V-Neck Pullover // One of the softest items I own. Even if this doesn't get re-stocked, it's worth purchasing after the sale! I upsized so I can wear it with leggings!

Tank: Adidas Originals Trefoil Logo Tank // A great go-to activewear piece!
Leggings: Zella Turning Point High Waist Leggings // The greatest leggings. I am a HUGE fan of Zella leggings and wear my high waisted solid black pair religiously. These had to be added to my wardrobe ASAP.

Sweatshirt: Adidas Originals Trefoil Crewneck Sweatshirt // Another great go-to piece for coffee runs & cozy nights with your favorite people. It's a great wardrobe staple.
Leggings: Zella Knock Out High Waist Leggings // Another amazing pair of Zella leggings! You truly can't go wrong with this brand and should definitely invest in your favorite style from this brand!


I hope this helps you guys navigate the rest of the sale! I know some items are picked over, but you'd be surprised at what you can find that is still fully in stock such as the Paige jeans I obsessed over in the beginning of this post. Keep an eye out for restocks, you never know when some of these pieces will come back!

XO,
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts