Target Sale!


Can you believe that this photo was actually taken in San Diego? If this wasn't me in this photo, I would seriously never believe that these colors and sweater weather exist in San Diego given the fact that it is currently 102 degrees outside as I type this. 

Thank goodness that Mt. Laguna is just an hour away from where I live and it is perfectly normal to throw on sweaters and boots when heading to this beautiful wooded area! 

With the crisp fall weather making its way to San Diego soon, I am SO excited to experience sweater weather everyday. With that said, I had to grab this cozy and beautiful sweater from Target. I love the dark green color and insanely soft fabric. I promise you will too!

You're in luck because my sweater AND booties are on sale through 10/28!
YAY!
*With code COZY get 20% off my sweater and many more!
*With code BOOTS 20 get 20% off my booties and many more!


Also, HOW AMAZING ARE THESE KENDRA SCOTT JEWELS?!
The June necklace is stunning and the perfect piece to add to your collection before the holidays!
Combined with the Phara Lariat, this look is an absolute show stopper.



I chose to pair this sweater with mid rise jeans, but they would look amazing with a high waisted pair of black denim. These jeans are the Just USA Catriano Distressed Skinny Jeans from Stitch Fix. If you want to receive these in your next Fix, click here to schedule your next one and be sure to include this style name in your request. If this exact pair isn't available in your ideal size, your stylist will be able to do their best to include a similar pair! Stylist tip: it's always great to let them know specific details that you adore and are dying to incorporate into your wardrobe.


XO, 
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts