Christmas at The Schimpf Household






Unfortunately, the exact wreaths I got are unavailable online, but they are from Hobby Lobby if you want to look in store! :)

I have included some alternate options below!

Wreaths:




Buffalo Check Christmas Trees Pillow



Small Truck with Christmas Tree Decorative Figure Red // 4pc Green Flocked Bottle Brush Trees Decorative Figurines


I actually grabbed these two last year, so I have the older version of the truck from Target, but I've linked this year's version!



72" Felt Ball Christmas Garland Red Green and White // Fresh Cut Christmas Trees Decorative Sign White and Navy


I plan on using this darling garland to hang out Christmas cards! Just have to get clips!


72"X14" Metallic Fringe Table Runner Silver/Gold



Department 56 Snow Village Holy Family Church Light House, 10.63 inch (Set of 2) // Department 56 Snow Village Christmas at Grandma's Lit House 


This sign is also unavailable online, but I did get it at Hobby Lobby! 




I couldn't find the nativity scene online, but it is also from Hobby Lobby!


40ct Shatter Resistant Veranda Christmas Ornament Set  // 48" Cable Knit Christmas Tree Skirt Ivory // Acrylic Cable Knit Throw Pillow with Faux Mink Reverse and Faux Fur Trim // Woven Buffalo Check Throw Pillow // Solid Plush Reversed to Sherpa Throw Blanket




Gold Glitter Wired Edge Ribbon - 2 1/2" 

The ornament on the left is from Hobby Lobby. I got it last year in honor of our sweet baby in heaven and I actually saw the same ornament in store this year. This would be such a kind gift for anyone who has experienced loss in their life recently.

The ornament on the right is from Target, but I can't find it online!



Texas Cork Christmas Ornament // United States of America Christmas Ornament


I also got both of these at Target but can't find them online! However, I did link another Texas ornament & a USA ornament that is adorable.


11.75" Lit Capiz Gold Angel Tree Topper


The S ornament is one I bought the year we got married and is from Anthropologie. 
The cross ornament is beautiful and is from Hobby Lobby. Not sure if they have it again this year, since I grabbed it last year!



If you saw my insta-stories about the stocking holders, you know I didn't mean to buy silver for Dixie's stocking! LOL. It looks totally gold in the store!



Christmas Truck Coasters

Last but not least, I HAD to get these coasters! It's totally Dixie ;)



Merry Christmas y'all!

XO, 
Riley


Comments

Popular Posts