Easter Basket Goodies + My Favorite Easter Fashions

Happy Friday!
I'm prepping for a crazy week full of work, one wedding, a six day camping trip with Josh and his extended family, one Chloe + Isabel meet up, and so much more. I had an eyebrow wax appointment yesterday and my esthetician asked how I've been. As soon as I said "busy" she said "good, that's how it's supposed to be at your age!" I suppose that's true but man am I exhausted. I'm not much of a camper and I've actually NEVER tent camped in my life, but with that said, it'll be nice to have six days in the middle of no where with some of my favorite people. Oh, and getting a tan will be an added bonus. I may have specifically gotten coral nail polish on my toes so my tan stands out even more when I get back. Yes, I'm that excited.

On that note, as soon as I get back from this trip, Easter will be waiting! I wanted to share some of my favorite Easter fashions and my picks for Easter basket stuffers before I go! I had so much fun searching for the perfect finds and I hope you enjoy!

Loving this floral look with a splash of aqua! Simple yet the perfect pop of color.


The color and style of this dress is beautiful and it has been added to my Spring wish list. This bag is pure perfection; you can't go wrong with Kate Spade. These 2 pairs of limited edition C+I studs for only $28 top it off as well as the adorable heart shaped sunglasses.

You honestly can't go wrong with pink and gold. Ever. This dress is absolutely adorable and the pop of pink gives this outfit that ultimate Easter look. Paired with two of my favorite gold pieces, this outfit would get tons of attention. 

This dress is being worn by yours truly at a wedding tomorrow and it just happens to be one of my favorite colors for Spring! Funny thing is, I never wear it so i'm extremely excited to go out of my comfort zone and try something new. The cream handbag is the perfect neutral for this outfit and the bow is adorable. I own this scarf as well and thought it was the perfect pop of color and tied the ring in perfectly!


The best basket stuffers I've ever seen. Cute, stylish, and budget friendly. Almost all are online, so if you decide on any of these, I recommend ordering before Sunday night! 
1/2/3
4/5/6
7/8/9

You all will hear from me again before Easter, don't worry. This busy bee makes this blog a top priority.
:)

-XO
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts