Mother's Day Gift Guide

Well do I have some apologizing to do or what?! I am SO sorry I have been so MIA. My excuse of "life has been crazy" is an understatement and I wish I could show you all a video of what my schedule has looked like the past few weeks. Well, let me give you a recap: six days in Havasu with Josh & his family, Easter celebrations galore, coaching over twenty new members of Chloe + Isabel Merchandisers, managing my own Chloe + Isabel business, occasional baby sitting, and attempting to have a social life on top of all of that. Let me be the first to say that each of these things keeping me "busy" are the biggest blessings in my life right now and I wouldn't change them for the world.

I am loving having a Chloe + Isabel team full of strong men and women that are beyond excited to begin their careers. Being able to encourage them and be available to give them pep talks and tips has shown me how much I love being there for people. Not only my merchies, but my friends, family, and Josh as well. I almost feel like it has brought the mother hen out of me and i'm absolutely loving it. With that said, it's also brought me to the conclusion that I need to learn balance. Organization in my life is much needed with this new position and all of the other exciting things happening in my life. If you have any tips on how to better stay organized, please please PLEASE leave a comment below because this girl is shouting out for help! HELP! 

 I will say i'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxation given that my birthday is on FRIDAY! God bless my beautiful best friend Anna & loving boyfriend for planning a birthday dinner for me because the Lord knows I feel weird about turning 22. I didn't realize in the moment of celebrating, that turning 21 would be my last "big" birthday for quite some time and felt silly for making my 22nd birthday a big deal. Thankfully I have friends to shake me and say they love me and want to celebrate me. I'm truly blessed beyond belief and couldn't be more grateful and feel more loved. 

Alright, on to the main point of this post. While I work on my Lake Havasu camping trip post (which you will NOT want to miss if you find the idea of me tent camping hilarious), I wanted to share my favorite Mother's Day Gift ideas! Every mom deserves to feel loved and appreciated on this day. Given that I haven't decided what to get my mom, this project was very helpful. :)

FOR THE MOM THAT LOVES ALL THINGS BEAUTY...
1. So many women around the country are giving Chloe + Isabel's first ever fragrance, Jardins Du Midi, a big thumbs up and I bet your mom would too. (Mine did!) It's refreshing, clean, and floral: All things that women love. Click on the fragrance name for all details on this scent. 
2. With my own mom being a huge fan of Bobbi Brown, I know this is a brand you can trust. This lotion titled "Beach" is said to help your tan stay longer by reducing the peeling of a sun burn. Safe to say we all want to keep our tan and keep our skin looking hydrated. Take care of your mamma with this awesome gift!
3 & 4. These are two of my favorite limited edition Chloe + Isabel pieces from our "Undreamed Shores" collection. Every woman needs a beautiful pop of color to their wardrobe and the Seascape Coral Bracelet & Seascape Coral Drop Earrings can do just that. Keep your mom up to date on these trends. ;)

FOR THE MOM THAT LOVES ALL THINGS COZY...
1. These Night Shirts are ADORABLE. I love how fun the bike print is!
2. Who can deny that Pottery Barn is heaven? I can tell you right now that my mom would have our entire house look like a Pottery Barn catalog if she could. The adorable Cable Knit Throw would definitely tie her over for now. 
3. My mom is always stealing my shoes and especially my slippers & sandals! These Minnetonka Moccasins would be perfect for her!
4. My love for Ashley Brooke Designs grows DAILY. How amazing is the Mrs. Fancy Pants Mug?! What a perfect sarcastic gift. (ha!)
5. Every mom loves her home smelling good. The new Citron Cedarwood Candle from Bath & Body Works smells amazing and is a family favorite around here!


FOR THE MOM THAT'S ALWAYS ON THE GO...
1. I just started the Tone It Up "Bikini Series" and I couldn't be more excited to get my booty back into shape with this amazing duo of trainers, Karena & Katrina, and flawless program! What's even better is they have a new clothing line filled with adorable work out apparel just like this Special Edition Yoga Pullover Sweatshirt! Your mom is worth this and will love it for running errands!
2. I know my mom is always running around looking for her keys. Help your mom find her keys faster with this ADORABLE personalized key chain from Shop Dandy!
3. Shop Bando has captured my heart and so has their drinkware! This tumbler makes for the perfect Mother's Day gift!
4. For that mom that is ALWAYS texting, taking pictures, and talking on her phone, this Michael Kors Phone Case would save her phone from getting destroyed. 
5. I told you, Shop Bando is amazing. This on-the-go phone charger could could be a real lifesaver for your mom and couldn't be any more adorable.
6. Last but not least are these Kate Spade Sandals that will truly make my life easier. Seriously, my sandals are ALWAYS disappearing into my mother's room. I may just do myself a favor and buy her a pair she can't resist ;)

FOR THE MOM THAT LOVES HER HOME...
1. Josh bought this wooden letter for a friend that registered for it as a wedding gift and I've been in love ever since. Anthropologie truly has the best gifts and it just so happens my parents collect "A's" for our last name and have them around the house.
2. Nordstrom also has some of my all time favorite home gifts which includes this beautiful wood sign that reads, "To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world." What a way to get some happy tears from your mom! :)
3. This Nordstrom frame screams my family. We are a crazy and fun bunch and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Give your mom a good laugh!
4. To continue my wooden frame and wall art obsession, these Pottery Barn frames are heavenly. Can I buy them for myself?! No doubt your mom would love these. 
5. Get your mom gorgeous flowers and put them in a vase she can keep! This "Love" vase from Esty is the perfect find!

FOR THE MOM THAT LOVES HER KITCHEN...
1. When I said Anthropologie has the best gifts ever, I wasn't kidding. I wish I was a great cook so I could spoil myself with this Dotty Apron and every other apron from them! If your mom is an amazing cook, she deserves to cook in style!
2. I also dream of having an adorable little kitchen in an adorable little cottage somewhere in the woods so I can fill it with these amazing chalkboard jars. Treat your mom to these cute little custom beauties and I promise she will love them. 
3. The ultimate chef's gift: a monogrammed cutting board like the one Shop Dandy sells!

I hope these are all a huge help for your shopping!
I will be back with a full vacation recap full of stories!
XO-
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts