Broke Girl Struggles: Shop Bop F&F SALE Wish List

Happy Wednesday dolls!
I hope your week is fabulous so far. My day has been made due to the fact that it looks like it actually might rain outside. I would honestly cry tears of joy. Those tears would balance out my sadness of the fact that I don't have an endless shopping budget for this amazing Shop Bop Friends & Family Sale. 25% off some of falls hottest trends? YES PLEASE. My fashion obsessed heart is breaking, but I still had to throw together a little style guide for those of you wanting to shop for yourselves! How could I not?! These looks would be investments in your wardrobe and pieces you could wear all fall long. 


For your cold little feet:
1/2/3/4/5

Casual walking buddies:
1/2/3/4

Fancy meets comfy:
1/2/3/4

 To hold your most prized possessions:
1/2/3
4/5/6
7/8/9

 To keep your head warm:
1/2

 To keep your home chic:
1/2/3/4

To keep the sun away:
1/2/3

 The tops that can complete the look:
1/2/3
4/5/6
7/8/9

 To hold your pretty pennies:
1/2/3

 To make sure you're only running fashionably late:
1/2/3/4

Now is the time to start your Christmas shopping if you haven't already! Only 70 more days! Crazy right?! For some of you that means only about 4 or 5 more pay checks! Start saving and shopping around now! Oh and don't forget about Chloe + Isabel by Riley too ;)

XO-
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts