My Comfy "Go-to" Look



Two posts in a row?! I know, crazy things are happening! Yesterday made me realize how much I miss this, so I wanted to share a fun little fashion post for the day! I ran morning errands with my friend Tiffany and her daughter Stella and threw together a comfy and cute outfit! We walk together twice a week at a local park and catch up on life, so it's a treat when we do other things and I get to wear something other than work out clothes ;) I recently made a couple "fall must have" purchases that includes this adorable BP floppy hat from Nordstrom and cozy denim shirt from Target. I'm loving both and have worn them a handful of times since I've bought them. I'm not kidding when I say they go with EVERYTHING, especially leggings! I also have an insane amount of scarves that could work for this look, so feel free to throw on any of your favorites. I know I'll wear this look many more times this fall as long as San Diego keeps giving me cold mornings.


Have a fabulous Thursday loves!
XO-
Riley


Comments

Popular Posts