Gifts For Her


I have had a few of you request a gift guide to send to the men in your life that keep asking "WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?"

There are two types of women...
#1: You've been making a list since last Christmas
#2: You genuinely feel that you have all you could ever need in life

Neither are bad, it's just reality!
I am definitely #1...but I love seeing how many of my girlfriends are totally #2.

If you are a guy that has just needed some guidance this holiday season, I hope I can be some help! 
Below, I have listed some of my favorite trends and gift ideas that have popped up and can't wait for y'all to browse my gift guides!

SHOP SMALL:
If you love supporting small businesses, these gifts are for you!
***SALE ALERT! 40% off sale items with code XMAS40 at checkout!
*These are two of my favorite graphic tees EVER. The Light Blonde is amazing company to support that is constantly working to inspire and encourage women in their faith!





Ain't that the truth?!

*This laptop case has been on many wish lists of mine! 
I am DYING to beautify my laptop with this cover. With amazing reviews, I couldn't help but include this adorable shop in my gift guide!


*Walk In Love is a shop that I hold near and dear to my heart. I discovered this shop when Josh and I first started dating and have gifted him a piece from this online store for every big occasion since then. Their pieces are AMAZING!

Even crazier?! Josh's family and the founder TJ's family have known each other for years!
SMALL WORLD!


IF SHE LOVES COZY:


*Who doesn't love uggs?! Even if they are meant for just around the house, these are a go-to wardrobe essential for any girl.

*I discovered this pullover while following one of my favorite bloggers, Ashlee Nichols, and instantly added it to my list!




 

*These three pieces have been featured by so many of my favorite bloggers. I am obsessed and can't wait to add these to my closet! The woman you are shopping for will never want to take these cozy pieces off!!!


FOR THE SHOE LOVER:
*I saw these at Target the other day and almost snatched them up! If you are shopping for a trendy girly girl, look no further. 

*These boots and the booties below are two top sellers by Sam Edelman with amazing reviews


HOME & BEAUTY MUST HAVES:



*This curling iron has been at the top of my wish list this year! 
After mine officially fell apart and stopped working, I instantly texted my friend Chelsea so she could remind me the name of her favorite curling iron. The best part? You can keep adding to this piece by purchasing her the different barrel sizes!

*If you've followed me for a while, you know my obsession with Kristin Ess. These travel sizes are EVERYTHING.

ACCESSORIES THAT ANY WOMAN WOULD LOVE:
 

 
*This necklace is such a sweet gift. I LOVE gold fill!
*My fabulous mamma rocked these Kendra Scott earrings at our wedding and I instantly fell in love with them! This is a timeless choice that will easily mix and match with existing items in her wardrobe.

 

 
*THIS SLEEPING BAG. If she is more of a "glamper", this is an absolute must have!



 


I hope this gift guide is a huge help!
I can't wait to see what y'all get to snag! Be sure to let me know your favorite pieces! :)

Merry Christmas my loves!!!

XOXO, 
Riley








Comments

Popular Posts