Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 5

Happy Tuesday y'all!

I hope you are having a great week so far! Are the leaves changing where you are?
It was 78 degrees and cloudy when I went for my weekly grocery store run on Sunday and it was AMAZING. It looks like we won't have any days in the 90's over the next 10 days AND rain is in the forecast for 8 of them. I'm pretty excited about it. 

So, here's a tip from someone that does her best to do a try-on session at Target weekly. 
(Guys, I apologize for the girl talk that is about to happen, but I've gotta keep it real with my girls.)

Don't try clothes on during PMS if you want to feel good about yourself. Since my miscarriage, this terrible time of the month has been next level. It was to the point where I for sure thought I was pregnant again based on the bloating alone, which happened to be one of the biggest signs that I was actually pregnant in June. 

It was so bad that I couldn't snap pictures of half of the stuff I grabbed for the fitting room. Don't worry, I'll be back this weekend with my new body, haha! 



(for sizing references, I am 5'7" and usually wear medium tops with size 10 jeans in a regular length)

If you saw my insta-stories yesterday, you know that I wore this shirt while working from home because I was definitely NOT getting ready yesterday.
It is so incredibly soft and is one of my favorite brands at Target, Fifth Sun. It's extremely soft and comfortable! I did size up.

These jeans are a must have for fall, but only if you love jeans with a mid-rise waistline. I am at the point in my life where I really need high-rise and prefer high-rise (hello curves) so I wouldn't personally purchase them, but that doesn't mean they aren't worth a try! 


Also available in pink here.

This sweatshirt is such a great go-to piece to add to your fall wardrobe if you already have cooler temperatures rolling into town. It can be dressed down with joggers, sneakers, and a denim jacket OR dressed up with a leather jacket, jeans, and your favorite ankle booties! 



Knox Rose is another favorite brand of mine at Target. It's perfect for those of you that love pieces with a boho twist. This top is so darling and could not be more perfect for fall here in Houston! 

These jeans are also extremely similar to the previous jeans in terms of fit. I firmly believe everyone needs at least one pair of dark/black wash jeans in their denim collection for fall! 



I will DEFINITELY be going back for this jacket once it cools down a bit more in Houston.
It's rayon, so it's extremely lightweight, but it's still a bit too warm here for jackets. 

However, if it's below 80 degrees during the day where you live, I would highly suggest trying this jacket. The embroidery detail is perfect for fall and would be a fabulous statement piece to add to your closet this season!



Grey Slippers (Also available in black & oatmeal)

Is anyone doing their Christmas shopping yet?
I know there's at least a couple of you out there! How adorable are these slippers that would make the perfect stocking stuffers?! 



Josh was on the hunt for a comfortable pair of joggers for a few months last year and I remember being surprised by how tough it was to find a relaxed pair of sweats for my hubby! So now, anytime I see joggers out, I contemplate buying him every color. 

*It looks like the oatmeal/grey color is only available in these sizes online, but if you love the color and need sizes S-XXL, I would suggest checking out your local Target!

*If you love the style with the cargo pocket, these two colors are available!

If you're looking for solid colors and simple styles, these are more basic joggers.



Calling all boy mammas! I found some adorable threads for your little guy during my latest trip this weekend and couldn't wait to share these pieces with y'all.

*This is hands down one of the softest kids pieces I have ever found at Target!
If your son loves cozy clothes, this is a must have.



How adorable is this cactus/arrow pattern?! Style your little dude in this tee with jeans and a cargo jacket this fall.



These are two classic short sleeves that are great for layering as it cools down this fall!
I'm also a sucker for Josh in a henley, so I always gravitate towards this style in general. 


Switching to girls!
I'm telling y'all this Afton Street Brand is killing it with the softness of their pieces. This is a sweatshirt that would look darling with leggings and boots this fall! 



I fell in love with this darling doll throw pillow while browsing the kids home section. This is a section that I normally don't walk through because I never have a need for any of these pieces, but I am excited to share more adorable items from this section with you. 



So random fact about me: I am obsessed with two shows on Animal Planet called North Woods Law & Lone Star Law. They follow game wardens around Texas & the Northeast US to show what they encounter on a daily basis, the animals (and people) they fight to protect, and how they ensure every hunter follows the law. It's such an amazing show that no one would ever expect I watch! Josh laughs every time he sees me watching it because it's just so random that I fell in love with a show like this. This California girl who has never been hunting a day in her life is hooked on a show about the hunting/fishing culture! Who knew?!

Anyyyyways, I fell in love with this pillow even more than I normally would have because I just watched North Woods Law where a woman was feeding bears on her property (not good because you don't want them to become familiar with people and start browsing neighborhoods with small children) and another where a bear was in a tree that was located in the playground of a daycare. Don't worry, they were able to tranquilize the bear and move it safely to the woods!





How adorable is this weekly sign by Hearth and Hand? 
Such a great tool for keeping everyone in your home in the loop of the schedule for the week!



If you're hosting festive events this holiday season, such as Thanksgiving dinner or a fun Friendsgiving, these are affordable pieces to add to your entertaining collection.




If we didn't find a wreath for our front door at Trader Joe's, I would totally get this one!
How beautiful are these colors?!



Cable Knit Pumpkins
*Both are under $10!

I saw that one of my favorite bloggers, Styled By Kasey Living, shared these darling pumpkins and had to check them in person! 



*When you spend $30 on select Halloween decor right now, you save $5!

If you also need some mini pumpkins for filler or decor, these are also at Target!




Need new leftover containers?
Our plastic ones weren't cutting it anymore and were becoming so tough to clean, so I grabbed some Pyrex pieces this past week!



*This one came home with me!




This was my favorite candle during my latest trip and it comes in this adorable woodsy tin!
The smell isn't overpowering and this was hands down my favorite scent.




Another darling wreath that I would put indoors! How cute would this be on a master bedroom door or a pantry door?! 


Last but not least, this girl FINALLY GOT A NEW BAG!
And it's a backpack! If you've been following me for a while, you know I've been dying for a new bag since my last one was falling apart. I was hoping for a backpack style that would be more comfortable for running errands, especially by myself. I hate the idea of having my bag in the cart where someone can easily swipe it. 

I am loving this new bag so far, especially the Rebecca Minkoff like vibe it's got goin' on. 
Oh, and Josh is excited because I have room for his keys and wallet now when we are out together. Gotta keep the hubby happy!

As always, I hope you have enjoyed another #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!
If you happen to snag one of these goodies, share with me when you can via DM's or your stories! :)

XO, 
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts