Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 4


Happy Tuesday my loves!

How has your week been so far? Yesterday was a total Monday, I overslept and lived in sweats all day. I literally texted Josh as soon as I woke up "I AM SO SLEEPY. Can it be the weekend again?"

One of my favorites parts of my weekend? My trip to Target, as always. 
Unfortunately, I had a pretty big headache by the time this trip to Target rolled around (let's blame the Texans loss) so I wasn't able to do a try on session, but next week I will definitely have one for you! Don't worry, that didn't stop me from snapping pictures of some of the newest threads rolling into Target. 


This collection of Universal Thread bottoms just encourages my efforts of trying to make fall happen in Houston. It was easily 90-ish degrees outside as I obsessed over these jeans.



In case you haven't noticed, I've continued to obsess over using these handkerchiefs as headbands! 
I will link the cuties in this picture, along with some of my other favorites.
*A little tip, the woven handkerchiefs are thicker and more structured! 

(Left to right)

I also own:


If you're in need of a set of classic studs for everyday wear, check out this set by Universal Thread!
Only $8 for the set.


I've been looking for some fun statement earrings for the fall season and fell in love with this set with stone accents. These earrings are just $10 and available in green as well!



How darling is this skirt? If you're fulling indulging in the 70's & 80's revival pieces, add this to your wardrobe ASAP! 


I have been dying for a versatile cognac faux leather jacket and can't wait to scoop this one up when it cools down.
I did try this on in the store and it was extremely comfortable!


Who doesn't love fall themed graphic tees?!
This tee is only $14.99 and is so soft!


I was overwhelmed by the amount of loungewear goodies I wanted to take home with me! 
These adorable hoodies come in four different colors and would be perfect for styling with leggings, joggers, or distressed jeans this season. 


Are you ready for Christmas?!
Low key, Target is gearing up with these plaid pajamas. They may not look all that special, but I can promise you, they are incredibly soft.



I live in joggers like these while working from home so I may just need these in every color.


This darling top matches the other color option of the joggers and it just as cozy! 


Tops like these make me feel better about working from home since I can rock them all day and still feel somewhat put together.

Which one are you?



Calling all mammas!
This on-trend Skip Hop diaper bag caught my eye. I love the backpack style! 


I was recently shopping for a friend's baby shower and fell in love with all of these floral printed pieces. If you have or are having a girl, this activity mat is so soft and cozy! They also have many other matching pieces.


I think the theme of this #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley should be soft and cozy! Clearly, I just can't get enough.

Does your baby have enough blankets? Yes?
Well, these may still be worth grabbing because they are that dreamy.


I am loving this sign for a nursery! 


Did y'all know that Target has milestone blankets?!
I am loving this neutral option!


This is a darling inspirational dress for your little girl that can be layered with leggings and a cargo jacket if it's already cooling down where you live.



Halloween goodies are here!!!
I am always a sucker for the skeleton onesies.


And this "Mommy's Boo" option?!
I can't handle the cuteness.


I may be a little biased, but I am also loving this onesie a little extra today because I got a new niece last week and will have a new nephew in just a few weeks!
*On sale for $2.50!


I've gotten more requests for baby boy goodies, so I was excited to find this romper that is perfect for fall. 


Oooooookay. 
These boots y'all. Target is really stepping up their boys wardrobe selections! 
Imagine your little one with these boots and overalls. I can't handle the cuteness!



I adore these chenille blankets so much that I have one on my couch right now. 
They have the perfect look for Christmas and would look great on your couch with some buffalo plaid or festive pillows.


Does your couch or your favorite accent chair need a fall update? I am loving this plaid printed throw pillow


This chunky knit pillow has been on my must haves list for a while.
I would love to add these to our couch! Also available in cream and red.


This is hands down my favorite Hearth & Hand candle. It's in our bathroom right now!


I have passed this cup many different times and it always catches my eye. It's such a beautiful to-go cup! 
On sale for just $12.59!


This Thermos cup is another great to-go option for your cold drinks such as smoothies and iced coffee!


I hope y'all enjoy this weeks #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley! 

XO, 
Riley



Comments

Popular Posts