Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 12

Well, hello my friends!

It's been a minute since I've done a #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley post. I am so sorry I've been MIA! We traveled to San Diego for Thanksgiving so it's been a crazy time around here. I am so thankful for your patience and couldn't wait to get another post together for those of you that love this weekly post of mine. I have received such sweet messages about Target Tuesdays lately and can't thank you enough for following along! This isn't the longest Target Tuesdays I've ever done, but that's mainly because I'm also working hard to get a stocking stuffers post up for y'all as well ;)

I am so sorry that I didn't do a try-on session this week!
I have finally determined that I can't have milk anymore and made the mistake of having a glass that morning. I would hunched over in pain throughout this trip to Target & HEB because that one glass of milk. 😩



*Also available in olive green!

This is a darling option for the holidays. Pair it with a denim jacket or a cozy cardigan and your favorite ankle booties!


*Available in three other colors!



How precious is this sweater by Who What Wear? This is the perfect sweater to style with a glitzy maxi skirt and heels for holiday events you have on your calendar.



*Also available in black & currently 30% off!

Have you seen those tie front thermals in a million different colors that everyone is loving?! 
I've seen them pop up in so many different boutiques and was excited to see that Knox Rose put their own little spin on them with the lace back detail.

Available in pink here as well.


*Available in three other colors and 20% off!



I actually have the Queen Bee body spray and LOVE it. This would be an adorable gift for your BFF or mom.




*Only $10 right now!
*These slippers do have mixed reviews online. It looks like you should definitely size up as they are running small!



*Only $10 right now!



*On sale for $12!


*On sale for $12!








More colors available here!



*This top and the unicorn top are extremely soft!





We finally found our tree topper!
I've come home with a couple different toppers over the past few weeks and Josh was never really a fan. He then told me that he really loves having an angel as a tree topper, totally old school. I absolutely love it! I found one at Target a couple weeks ago but it was sold out when I went back on Saturday, so I went with this one. In all honestly, I love this one better! I will share a picture of our topper on the tree later today.



If you have someone in your life that LOVES Joanna Gaines, get them this book for Christmas. 
This is a must have for people that are re-doing their home as well! 



Josh and I have been saving up for a dog, so seeing this whole pet section in one of the aisles at Target got me SO excited. I mean, look how precious it looks on the dog!




This pet blanket is one my husband most likely would steal for himself...




If you do stockings for your dogs, this is the perfect stocking stuffer!


*30% off ENDS TODAY!


*30% off ENDS TODAY!


*Only $2 each!


*Only $2 each!



How fun is this pillow?! Such a fun whimsical detail for your couch, bed, or accent chairs.



This would be beautiful on your kitchen table or an end table in your living area!



I LOVE Raw Sugar products and will constantly recommend them to y'all.
This is a great gift for the holidays!

I hope you were able to find some goodies for yourself & your loved ones today!

XO,
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts