Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 13

Happy #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!

Y'all, how is it two weeks before Christmas already?!
I feel like Josh and I have only been home for a hot minute and we already leave for San Diego again in ONE WEEK. I hate how quickly time flies this time of year, which is why I had my Christmas boxes out the weekend after Thanksgiving. Christmas is our favorite time of year and I truly wish it was a longer season. Josh & I geek out over everything Christmas and we actually got engaged just a few days before Christmas. You can see our engagement on How He Asked by clicking here.

Back to my favorite day of the week!
This week I shared a handful of different pieces from holiday-ready looks and cozy loungewear to my favorite Christmas candles and more Christmas decor.
Enjoy, lovelies!



I ended up loving this look way more than I thought I would.
These jeans have a mid-rise waistline, so I probably should have sized up because they are just 1% spandex. I'm all about stretchy high-rise jeans these days! If you love mid-rise jeans, these jeans are so adorable and would be perfect for the holiday season. 



This combination is so incredibly comfy and soft. I instantly put on the leggings and said "where have these been all my life?!" And who doesn't love a good coffee graphic top? 



Such a fun top to throw on while you run errands or lounge at home this holiday season.




The metallic detail on this sweater is perfect for the holiday season. 
Pair it with a fun maxi/midi skirt or your go-to jeans, depending on the occasion. 



Y'all know I'm a sucker for Knox Rose. If you prefer straight/loose fitting waistlines on tops, this is the perfect top for you. The lace detail on the shoulder is darling. 



If you purchase one layering piece this winter, make it this cardigan. I thought this cardigan might be cozy as soon as I saw it, but was worried it's too good to be true. Well, thank goodness it wasn't too good to be true and I am officially obsessed! If you're in between sizes, size down. I am wearing a medium here.





*These are the perfect stocking stuffers for the men in your life! 


Unicorn Slippers
*Slippers are part of a BOGO 50% off sale happening now.

I don't know why, but I am so obsessed with anything unicorn these days!
How adorable are these slippers by Cat & Jack for the littlest ladies in your life? 


*Headbands are part of a BOGO 50% off sale happening now.

Love this velvet look for the holidays! 


*Outfit is part of a BOGO 50% off sale happening now.




Hands down, these two candles are my favorite scents from Target this season.






If you aren't into the green wreaths this time of year, try this fun dried pinecone wreath that can be on display through winter. 



In case you haven't gotten enough Hearth & Hand on my blog ;)
I am loving this matte black & gold soap dispenser. 


*Save 15% off on select home gifts with code GIFTS

This hipster/farmer Santa you see everywhere at Target has been cracking me up.
He's pretty dang adorable!



If you prefer more neutral holiday accents, these coasters are perfect for you.





How beautiful is this dessert plate from Chrissy Teigen's new line?
The price point is also great for such a beautiful piece.


It says online that these mugs aren't available in store, but I would suggest checking your local Target.



A faux fur/buffalo plaid reversible blanket?! Yes please!



This is such a fun spin on your conventional wreath.



I know we are already on day 11 of December, but this piece is a must-have, especially if you have more of a farmhouse vibe in your home. Even if you get it later in the month, it's great to grab for Christmas next year too!



These are just two of the ornaments from a four piece set that I fell in love with in the holiday section. 


I would love to know which pieces were your favorites, so feel free to DM me or leave a comment on my Instagram post.

Happy shopping, beautiful!

XO, 
Riley


Comments

Popular Posts