Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 27

Happy (belated) #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!

I feel like it's been forever since I've put together my favorite blog post for y'all!
Between a big trip to Havasu, the Easter holiday, & my birthday being tomorrow, my schedule has been all over the place. I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to get this post up. In all transparency, it's been an extremely exhausting week for me. Between taking Clomid & the frustration that comes with fertility issues, I'm beyond tired. You could say I'm more excited about this birthday than any other! It's been nice to have something to look forward to.

I am so excited for this week's post and can't wait to see what y'all think!
A good chunk of it is full of spring & summer pieces that are PERFECT for a backyard bbq, outdoor party, or simply the perfect pieces to update your outdoor space with. There's also some adorable Mother's Day gift ideas, Knox Rose pieces on sale, & Memorial Day must-haves. You ready to check it out? Let's get started!



I was just telling one of my friend's this week that I've been so stressed out lately, I'm definitely thinking it's time to bust out a bottle of wine this weekend! Who's with me?



Am I the only one who had a Britney Spears poster in her room growing up?!
She was truly my idol when I was younger! I think I watched Crossroads a million times.
This shirt is such a cute throwback.



#TRUTH





I realized as I walked around the women's section that I am due for a major try-on session.
So many of the newest pieces don't look great on the hanger, but I saw this dress on a mannequin and fell in love.  




*BOGO 50% OFF


*BOGO 50% OFF


*BOGO 50% OFF

I am loving all of these adorable Knox Rose pieces!
If you would like to shop every item included in the BOGO 50% off sale, you can click here.


*BOGO 50% OFF





If you need to shop for the moms in your life, these are such adorable gifts that can be paired with a fun candle or loungewear. Be sure to check out the newest Target loungewear here!








*20% off!


*20% off!


















How adorable are these new dog goodies by Sun Squad? I love this grapefruit frisbee! 











My favorite part about this brand is how affordable these pieces are!
These are such fun beach towels to spruce up your collection with.









Does your spring & summer consist of trips to the lake?
This would be such a fun float to go in on with friends or family.



When my brother & I were kids, one of our favorite things to do when it was hot out was run through the backyard sprinklers. Nowadays, they have all of these cool sprinklers for kids and I'm so jealous! 





The Bling Ring Pool Float is such a great gift for the engaged ladies in your life!









Want to get a head start on Father's Day gifts?
I'm loving this grill set & tool trivet as gift ideas.



These are perfect for any backyard parties you have planned!















These chairs are so fun for the kiddos in your life. Perfect for the backyard, beach, lake, or park picnics.





















I've never seen a loveseat beach chair and thought this was an adorable idea.





More great Father's Day gift ideas!



Looking to get a headstart on your Memorial Day and 4th of July decor as well?
These next three pieces are perfect for the upcoming holidays.




*15% off with code REFRESH





If you want your home to smell like summer, I highly recommend this candle!











I hope y'all had fun browsing this week's post!
As always, I can't wait to hear about your favorite pieces!

XO, 
Riley





Comments

Popular Posts