Loungewear Heaven

FINALLY!

My Target has slowly been getting these brand new loungewear pieces in, but they weren't available online until now! I've had some of these pictures on my phone for weeks and just kept checking to see if they were live online. I can finally share these cozy cuties with you and can't wait to see what you think!

This post covers three brands: Grayson Threads, Stars Above, & Colsie.
Stars Above & Colsie are new lines at Target that consist of loungewear & pajamas that are to die for.
I'm telling you, these are some of the softest clothing items I've ever felt.

I set this blog post up where you can just click on the photo and it will take you to that piece.

Since a lot of people weren't aware of how #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley and other blog posts work when I chatted about it on my stories last week, I just want to give y'all some more insight and a quick recap. LOL.
If you choose to shop my links, you support this side hustle that I love. I wish it could be my full time job, but I'm just not there yet. We definitely need more stability, especially as we try to start a family.

When you shop these posts, you support a crazy dream I have and I could not be more grateful!
1. Yes, I will make a commission if you shop these links.
2. I will not make commission if you use the app. The only way the links work is if you use the web browser on your phone or computer.
3. I'm sorry I'm not fancy enough to have swipe up on my stories yet, it'll take MANY more followers before that happens.
4. THANK YOU! I love & adore you all!

GRAYSON THREADS:



COLSIE:



*Also available in gray!

*Also available in gray!





STARS ABOVE:

*Also available in olive green!


*Also available in green, gray, & burgundy!





*Also available in gray!

*Also available in gray!

*Also available in black!


*Also available in gray!



*Also available in gray & black!

*Also available in black & navy!




*Also available in gray & navy!

*Also available in black!

*Also available in black!


*Also available in gray & charcoal!

*Also available in mauve!

*Also available in gray!


*Also available in gray & black!


*Also available in charcoal!



MATERNITY:

*Also available in black & pink!

*Also available in black!

*Also available in charcoal!

*Also available in black & gray/pink!

*Also available in black!

*Also available in black!

*Also available in charcoal!




I want to hear what your favorite pieces are so feel free to comment or DM me!!!
I hope y'all had so much fun browsing these new pieces!
Happy Sunday :)

XOXO,
Riley


Comments

Popular Posts