Fall Style & Versatility



Have you ever found that perfect piece to add to your wardrobe that has all of your favorite details, but you just don't know how to style it more than one way? And that one way is just by itself? Well, my love, you aren't alone! It's so easy to shop during this transition into a new season (YAY for fall officially beginning this week) and wonder how you will style that fabulous new piece from your go-to shopping spot. 

With the help of this beautiful top from the adorable and on-trend San Diego clothing boutique, Miss Match, I wanted to show you three different ways you could easily style that exciting new piece you just picked up! 


The Sandra Top is the perfect versatile color that can be worn during all seasons. Embroidery is one of 2017's top trends and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon! I decided to pair this piece with my extremely comfortable high rise jeans from Target, Free People booties, & my go-to brown choker. Not only will you love the beautiful details of this top, but the fit is to die for. You will have no problem making this a go-to piece for the new season.


Option #1:
All of you boho fashionistas out there, this vest needs to be added to your wardrobe ASAP. Have you tried the new brand at Target, A New Day? If not, add it to your to-do list and don't blame me, blame the creative minds behind this line. They have gorgeous pieces that are still extremely well priced! While it's currently out of stock online, try checking your local Target for this vest!

Option #2:
This exact sweater from Target is last season, but I was able to link a similar version. Who doesn't love a neutral sweater that matches just about anything?! Having a piece like this is sure to make piecing together fall looks that much easier.


OPTION #3:
To those of you that love adding edgy details to your outfits, this is the perfect way to spice up this look! Grab your favorite suede or leather jacket and favorite pair of boots to pair this top with. This look can have you ready for events such as dinner with your man, an amazing country concert, or shopping with friends. I love my jacket from Francesca's that I snagged for Josh's holiday party last year! It's incredibly soft and matches so many existing pieces in my wardrobe.

I hope this helps give you guys some ideas of how to kick-start your fall wardrobe and accessorize with other versatile pieces! Be sure to check out Miss Match's online shop and storefronts in both Coronado and Ocean Beach. You can follow them on Instagram as well at @missmatchsd.

A huge thank you to James Nicolau Photo for helping me shoot these looks and keeping me laughing as I awkwardly pretend like I know what I'm doing! Make sure you give him a follow @jamesnicolauphoto!


XO,
Riley


Comments

Popular Posts