Sweater Weather


THANK YOU SAN DIEGO!
Thank you for finally getting it together and realizing that Californians deserve sweater weather too! What a way to kick-off the first day of November!

I am so excited to share this look with you guys as it is my favorite look from my recent shoot with James Nicolau Photography in Mt. Laguna.

Oversized sweaters are my love language. Well oversized sweaters AND cold weather are my love language. Lately, it's been uncomfortably warm in SD for fall and I am so happy we finally are having days in the low 70's. I know for those of you that live in cities and states with all 4 seasons, you're probably laughing at the fact that I'm excited about low 70's. HA! 


My tank top and unbelievably cozy sweater are from Miss Match SD.
While the tank is only available in solid colors and striped navy blue online, I did get this color at the Ocean Beach location in case you want to call and see if it's in stock!
Whatever color you get, these tanks are a wardrobe essential and are PERFECT for layering!



My jeans and sneakers may look familiar from our anniversary session!

My Just USA Catriano Distressed Skinny Jeans are from Stitch Fix where I am a stylist. These jeans are hands down one of my favorite pairs. I have worn them like crazy since I received them in my Fix! If you have always wanted to try Stitch Fix, you can click here to learn more about our company and how the process works!

I have also had these sneakers on repeat. Let me say this again...I LOVE THE NEW BRAND FROM TARGET "A NEW DAY." If you haven't tried out any of their pieces yet, I highly recommend them. The quality is amazing! To snag my sneakers, click here.


I hope you all are having an amazing day and have enjoyed the first day of November!


XOXO,
Riley

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts