Hearth & Hand is LIVE!!!!


For those of you that know me, you know that Josh and I LOVE the show Fixer Upper. Not only do we love Fixer Upper, but we have visited Magnolia, Chip & Joanna Gaines' beautiful creation, TWICE.

The picture above is from our very first trip when we were visiting friends and family in Texas in May 2016. This was on my birthday while we were traveling from San Antonio to Dallas! It was such a treat to be there on a weekday since it was a little less crazy than usual!

I wanted to share a few pictures from our recent trip as well! On our way from Dallas to Austin during this last trip in August 2017, we actually stayed one night in Waco so we could explore the area and Magnolia a bit more. It was SO fun to see the changes that had been made in just a little over one year since we had last visited!

For those of your that have ever considered visiting, I would highly suggest it.
Most of my reasoning MAY have to do with the insanely amazing bakery.
Josh and I went to Silos Baking Co. for a treat when we got into town as well as breakfast the next morning before we headed to Austin. This bakery has hands down the best chocolate chip cookie I have ever had. Not only was it an amazing cookie, but it was a GLUTEN FREE cookie. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get them shipped to my house weekly....

The next morning, we decided to stop into the bakery one last time and once again were blown away. I ate the best cinnamon roll I have ever had in my life. We also finally had a chance to stop by the Common Grounds trailer on the property and were once again extremely impressed. For a girl who loves her fancy Starbucks coffee, this was definitely stronger than I'm used to but it was SO GOOD.

Basically, this place is pure magic and I'm already trying to figure out how soon we can go back!






Josh and I received a hand full of gifts from Magnolia after registering for our wedding.
In particular, we have the beautiful "As for me & my house, we will serve the Lord." sign you see in the photo above! It is crafted beautifully!










Of course we had to get a cupcake for the road too! 



Anyways, my main reason for putting together this post was not to babble about food...
In case you haven't heard, Chip & Jo collaborated with Target, my other favorite place in the world, to create an affordable line of home decor!!!!
And today it is LIVE!!!!

I wanted to put together a fun breakdown of my favorite pieces from their new line for y'all to browse. This post includes home decor, Christmas decorations (our favorite type of decorations), and kitchenware. Click on each item to shop!

HOME DECOR:

 

 

These mirrors would be perfect for a master bedroom on each side of the bed right above your nightstands! 

 




How precious is this dog bed?! I love the classic plaid!





I was able to get my hands on both these pillows and throws while visiting Target this morning!
These are definite must-haves for your living room!



CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS:


 

 

 

 

These wreaths and garland are beautiful!!! 
I feel like these could even be out on display all year long.





Fun fact: I LOVE buying wrapping goodies for the holidays. These bags are amazing! Make sure you check out their beautiful wrapping paper as well! 





This tree skirt & holder are the perfect duo for a beautifully rustic vibe during the holiday season.

 

 

***FUN FACT: The bottom of these coasters are cork!


I am loving this wreath holder! The bell is perfect for a front door display.


These ADORABLE pajamas come in all sizes! Your whole family can snuggle up for a night of Christmas movies and hot chocolate in style. 

KITCHENWARE:



 



This matte silverware is so chic!

 



These mugs are an adorable gift for a newly married couple!





GENERAL MUST-HAVES:

 

 



CHILDREN'S GIFTS:



This dollhouse is every little girl's dream gift from Santa!!!
I have a feeling this gorgeous piece will go FAST!



This woodshop set up for a little boy?!
I can't handle the cuteness!!!


I didn't include everything of course, so make sure you browse the collection a little more once you've checked out my top picks! I can't wait to see what you guys think!

XOXO,
Riley









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts