ONE DAY BLACK FRIDAY

(Click on this image to check out Target's Black Friday preview!)


What could make you love Target more than you already do?
They are opening up some of their top Black Friday deals for ONE DAY! And that day is TODAY!

In this post, I am sharing my top picks for Target's one day Black Friday preview!
(Click on images to shop and read full details!)

Of course, my first deal to share includes something Christmas related...
We are a "real tree" household, BUT I totally understand why some of you purchase the artificial trees instead! This is an amazing option for your home this holiday season!
Right now, you can get the 6ft Prelit Slim Artificial Christmas Tree Alberta Spruce Clear Lights for just $29.99! (originally $59.99)
**This tree is available in stores only, so it may be worth it to swing by on your way home from work or during your free time today! 

Need an awesome Christmas gift for the men in your life? I mean, technically this gift can be for anyone, but I will say, my husband and our guy friends had a BLAST with our friend's hoverboard a couple weekends ago. Right now, you can snag this Jetson V12 Electra-Light Hoverboard for just $199! (originally $299.99) And it has a bluetooth speaker?! With rave reviews, this could be the perfect gift for those in your life ages 13 & up! 

Yes, of course I am including more Christmas decor!
So, my parents actually purchased something similar to this projector last year because their house was freshly painted AND they had just added new wood framing to the house! They didn't want to go poking holes in their beautiful upgrades with actual Christmas lights, so this type of decor made sense for their situation! And it was actually pretty adorable. Right now, you can snag the Philips Christmas Multicolored LED Falling Snowflake Projector with Remote for just $25! (originally $34.99)

So, I'm pretty sure this is the one my parents ended up getting! This projector has a red/green mixture, making it the perfect addition to your Christmas decor. Snag this Philips Christmas Red and Green Laser Projector with Remote for just $30! (originally $39.99)

After reading the amazing reviews on this piece, I had to include this vacuum for those of you looking to replace yours! Today you can purchase this Hoover® WindTunnel® 2 Whole House Rewind Upright Vacuum - UH71250 for just $69.99! (originally $129.99)

These headphones are BEAUTIFUL! Is that weird to say about a set of headphones?!
For those of you that have a busy life of traveling, I would consider checking this out for those flights that you just want to block out the noise. These Beats Studio™ Wireless Over-Ear Headphones are just $159.99! (originally $200)

Do any of the kids in your life LOVE Marvel?! If so, you can snag this Marvel Spider-Man Titan Hero Series Collection Exclusive 6pk as a Christmas gift at 40% off! (originally $59.99)



Would they rather get the Guardians of the Galaxy figures? The same offer applies when you click on the photo above! (originally $44.99!)




These "my size" dolls are every little girls DREAM! I know my nieces would be freaking out over these adorable dolls! Today you can snag each doll for $49! (originally $64.99!)

I'm sure many of you, like myself, have seen people playing this game all over social media! While I have not played myself, it looks HILARIOUS! You can purchase Watch Ya Mouth Game for just $9.99! (originally $19.99!)





 We are HUGE fans of Wits & Wagers in this household. And that's saying a lot because I am not a game person! Snag our favorite for just $12.49! (originally $29.99!)

I can't wait to hear about the items you guys snag today! 
HAPPY SHOPPING!
XOXO,
Riley



Comments

Popular Posts