Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 11

Happy #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!

I am going to try to concentrate as I type out this blog post...
Our fire alarm battery is low and the chirping is driving me INSANE y'all.

So, it should be NO surprise that this weeks post is mostly Christmas goodies.
I didn't plan it this way, I promise! It's just nearly impossible to walk through Target and not be sucked in by all of the adorable Christmas trinkets and decorations. 

I blame it on the fact that I attended my first ever Nutcracker Market this year!
For those of you outside of Houston, I have shared the website description of what the Nutcracker Market is:
"Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market has become the signature holiday fundraising shopping event in Texas that kicks off the holiday season! It is a one-stop giant pop-up shop featuring over 270 merchants, offering unique items for everyone, including home décor, gifts, food, apparel, toys, accessories and more. It is the best way to shop and give back during the holidays, as proceeds from each admission and special event ticket that is purchased, plus 11% of all the merchandise you buy, goes back to Houston Ballet Foundation. Learn more about our history and mission."

It was basically Christmas heaven.
My friend Keri & her mom were so sweet to show me the ropes and we had so much fun!

Back to #TargetTuesdays...
If you aren't quite ready for all things Christmas, don't worry, I have a few pieces sprinkled in just for you too!



Did you fall in love with the look of the backpack I got a couple months ago but you aren't into the backpack trend?

Don't worry! There's a satchel & crossbody version available now.



*Only $15 and available in five other colors!

Do you have a fall wedding coming up? This is the perfect clutch to pair with your fabulous dress!




I actually snagged this shirt a couple weeks ago but couldn't find it online. It's now available and I couldn't wait to link it for you. It's mostly red with pops of green, so naturally I had to get it for the holiday season. I actually styled this around my waist when I went to vote for the very first time!



*Only $15 and available in four other colors!

Since it's only 39 degrees out right now, this beanie is a necessity right now!
This beanie by A New Day is that soft chenile fabric that we are all loving right now.



I am a sucker for slippers and always add them to my Christmas wish list. If you aren't a fan of closed toes shoes around the house, these are a great option.



Remember those three piece pajamas I shared last week?
I found these loungewear sets this week that come with long sleeved tops, shorts, a beanie, & socks.
SO ADORABLE!!!







SHERPA MULES?!
IS THIS REAL LIFE?
Yeah, I'm going to need these.



These adorably pink boots by Universal Thread are an affordable option if you don't want to spend too much on boots this season.



This dress is a beautiful option for your little lady this holiday season!


Another sherpa backpack?
I just can't.



I saw so many of these adorable pajama sets for kiddos and this was my absolute favorite.
Who doesn't love Rudolph?!



You know I'm all about graphic tees. This top would be so cute with printed leggings and glitter boots!





Mini holiday sweaters! Is there anything cuter?!











How precious is this outfit for a newborn baby girl?



This is such a precious and comfortable pairing that can be worn with leggings and a fun headband!



Does this outfit even need a description?



Such a fun soap dish to put in your bathroom during the holiday season!



This is such a darling bath mat for your bathroom this season.




*I can't find the exact white towel but found one similar!

These snow flurry towels caught my eye! These two can stay up in your bathroom through fall & winter wherever you live. For those of you in SoCal & Florida, this may be the only snow you see! ;)





This is another darling bath mat that could truly be styled year round!



Hearth & Hand does it again! If you aren't into the glittery look this fall, these are the perfect trees to scatter around your home.



I love this sign for a home office or a bedroom. 



So, my friend Keri & I realized we fall in love with just about anything with a truck & a Christmas tree. Naturally, I had to include this plate in this week's post!



Because you can NEVER have too many Christmas themed mugs!!! 
And it matches the soap dish I shared earlier!








Are you looking for some table top trees to decorate?
This one is perfect for your side tables or dining room table.



Well, this cookie place mat for Santa is just the cutest thing I've ever seen.



Oh yeah, that cute platter comes in a cake stand too!



If you're looking for flocked table top trees, I've also got you covered!




Yes, this truck came home with me. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, but I just needed it.


  

FRIENDS Ornament

Where are my FRIENDS fans at?
We all need this ornament!



*On sale for $64!

And last but not least, this is the Christmas tree we ended up getting this year!
Josh & I are HUGE real tree people, but with how much traveling we are doing this year, it just wasn't realistic for us to have a real tree and for it to stay alive. I'm still mourning this.
Some of the trees looked pretty scarce, but I found this one and it is actually surprisingly full.
I had to snag this one while it was marked down too!

I hope you enjoy this festive version of #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!
The next couple of weeks will be a little up in the air when it comes to posting because of how much traveling we will be doing. I should be able to get a post up next week but will have to skip the week after since we will be in San Diego and I will be traveling on Tuesday. 

Thank you for checking out this weeks post!
Love you all!

XO, 
Riley

Comments

  1. Such a nice blog posted here on fashion. The stuff you have shared here is really very nice. Thanks for posting
    and keep sharing more like this.
    Sebi registered advisory company

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts