Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 10

Welcome to #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley Part 10 y'all!

I just want to take this time to thank you for coming to visit my blog. With the new Instagram algorithm, I've seen a massive drop in blog views. It is what it is, but I want to thank YOU for connecting with my blog and being interested in this fun weekly post that I pour so much time into. 

This week's post includes festive pieces for the holiday season, cold weather goodies, and even clothes for those of you that don't get a true fall/winter where you live. 
ALSO, a ton of you asked for more home decor, so I focused on finding fun additions for your home!

ENJOY!





These beanies are so incredibly soft!


*Cardigan is also available in pink, black, & navy

Who doesn't love a good jumpsuit?!
For those of you in states like California & Florida where it's still going to be warmer for a little while longer, this is a great transitional piece that can later be layered with a cozy cardigan or a denim jacket.




This top was WAY more flattering than I expected. I also was able to wear a medium instead of sizing up which was surprising since it didn't have much stretch at all. Ponchos are a huge trend during the fall & winter seasons, so I threw on this cozy poncho by Universal Thread. 



*This sweater does run small. I would definitely size up! If you prefer a loose fit, I would even say size up twice. 


*I did size up for a more flowy fit!

This sweater is MAGIC. If you've been following Target Tuesdays for a little while, then you know I'm in love with Knox Rose in general, but this sweater was such a pleasant surprise. This is a piece I would highly recommend trying! 



This top was another fun surprise by Knox Rose! I think I was mostly surprised because I normally have to size up for the flowy look, but this time around, I was able to stick with a medium. :)



This dress is even more darling in person! It's extremely flattering and is another great piece for those warmer states that haven't cooled down just yet. 



This sweatshirt came home with me because it is SO SOFT!!!
I also just love Grayson Threads in general, but as soon as I put this sweatshirt on, I was sold.



This is another cozy sweatshirt that would look great with a distressed denim jacket and a pair of faux leather leggings. 



I meant to take a selfie in this picture so it is easier to read, haha! 
To all my yogis, this tee is also extremely soft and comfortable. Such a fun piece for your holiday wardrobe! 

As it cools down, layer it with a fun poncho.



Knot Front Tee

I actually snagged pictures of these two a couple weeks ago, but they weren't online. I was excited to see them online this week and couldn't wait to list them in this week's post. They are a comfortable layering piece for wearing under your go-to jackets.


DOLLAR SPOT:

I had some requests for dollar spot finds, so I added these goodies for you to keep an eye out for during your next trip!




_________________________________




Y'all, how adorable are these family slippers?!
They are perfect for Christmas morning.





Loving these boots for wearing with leggings or skinny jeans!



I also snapped pictures of these two pajamas a couple weeks ago, but they weren't available online just yet. They are another soft & cozy option for the holiday season. 






I am obsessed with these three piece pajama sets!
I am basically a sucker for anything buffalo plaid this time of year, so you will definitely be seeing more of it!




This is such a fun piece that screams TEXAS! I am loving this option for working at home and running my weekend errands.



This is an adorable piece that can easily be dressed up with a plaid top underneath, a fun statement necklace, your go-to jeans, and chic pair of ankle booties for your upcoming holiday parties!



Yes, more pajamas! I couldn't leave these pajamas off of this week's post because they are just too soft to ignore. 








I NEED THESE PAJAMAS!

One of my greatest weaknesses this time of the year is my love for gifting. It would be looked as a strength for many people because obviously The Lord loves a cheerful giver, but sometimes I go above and beyond when I really shouldn't/don't need to. Especially as we get older, so many of us would rather get together and celebrate the holidays anyways! 

Don't worry, that doesn't mean no one is getting gifts this year ;)





These were two more pieces that weren't available online a couple weeks ago while I was shopping around. Y'all, add these to your Christmas list NOW!!! Especially if you live in a cold weather state. They are definitely going on my wish list.



P.S. Both of these robes would be amazing holiday gifts for your sister, mom, mother-in-law, best friend, etc.!



Told y'all, I'm sherpa obsessed. 
This is listed on Target's website as a girls backpack, but I definitely think it can be used for boys and girls since green is such a neutral color. 



I mean, does this sweater onesie even need an explanation?



Can they put this saying on a graphic tee for adults? 



Where The Wild Things Are was one of my favorite books growing up so I instantly melted over this onesie. 



Because isn't that just what every parents wants?! 


Toothbrush Holder






Oh yes, it's time to bust out the holiday decor in my house!
How adorable is this new door mat?!



A candle that doubles as cute home decor?
YES PLEASE.



Mug Candles



THIS IS A SHERPA ROCKING CHAIR.
I repeat, THIS IS A SHERPA ROCKING CHAIR.
I need this, plain and simple.


*Available in 6 colors & 15% off!

Have y'all seen those huge chunky knit throws that just about every blogger has posted?
I feel like this is an adorable mini version of that blanket! 





I have a bunch of gold accents in our apartment because I repurposed so much of our wedding decor, so I love the idea of putting this clock up in our living room. 



And then this one would be perfect for our bedroom!


Metal Baskets

So I was actually gifted one of these baskets as part of wedding gift and instantly fell in love with it. 
You can use these as towel holders, magazine holders, or a blanket basket next to your couch! 





If you prefer neutral holiday decor that blends into your normal home decor, this is the perfect sign for your home.






*Also available in brown and currently 20% off!

This is such a fun oversized pillow to pair with your favorite printed pillows!


Stockings













Because we all need holiday mugs...




I hope you have a fabulous day! 

XO,
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts