Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 21

It's Tuesday Y'all!

Did you have a good Monday? Are you already ready for the weekend? Don't worry, you're not alone! I am blaming the cold and cuddly weather for my "not wanting to do anything" attitude ;)

Don't worry, that feeling didn't mess with #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley this week. 
This week's post is a bit smaller than usual, but it's honestly because Target is still in a major transitional period. So many of their items are on clearance which mean they are (mostly) sold out online.  On the flip side, if there's a new piece I find in store, it may not be online just yet. I wanted to give you some insight into what it's like finding content for these posts and ask that you be patient with me as I sift through my Target to find y'all my favorite finds each week! 

I promise to provide the best content I can every time I put together #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley :)

Let's get started!!!!



I love the chic look of this dress and it already has great reviews online!
This is such a great transitional piece for spring.
For a casual look, try styling it with the camo jacket from last week's post and a pair of white sneakers.
For a dressier look, add your go-to peep-toe booties or chunky heels and a nice cardigan.




I also love Universal Thread's tops because of how lightweight they are!
This is a darling print that is perfect for the transition out of winter and into spring.



Please don't mind the cart shadow on the bottom of this dress...😂
I immediately fell in love with this dress and adore the pop of color.




It's so hard to show this jumpsuit off on the hanger but let me tell you, if you try one item from #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley this week, let it be this jumpsuit.

I actually own last season's version and wear it constantly when the weather calls for it. I love the loose fit and constantly get compliments on it!



Another great lightweight top for the transition into a new season that can be paired with high-waisted jeans or shorts.




*Also available in olive green!


*Also available in blue!

I actually have a similar canvas bag from Target that I take on every single trip. It's survived so many flights at this point, I can't help but recommend this similar style I saw this week!



Do you remember my backpack I got last season?
Each of these bags are by the same brand and you can see my backpack in a darker grey above!

If you're looking for a designer look but you're on a budget, I highly recommend checking out these bags.






These sports bras have mixed reviews online, so I would highly recommend reading those reviews before purchasing. I would almost recommend this as a bandeau versus a sports bra! The colors and material were just too fun to pass up.



I have a feeling these two are going to appeal most to my California readers, LOL!



I will definitely be going back for these sandals!




Y'all know I am always looking for baby pieces with rainbow details because I am always thinking of our future rainbow baby! I actually found this adorable bodysuit a couple weeks ago and it is finally available online.



Are you looking for an Easter outfit for your little guy? 
These next two outfits are perfect for any plans you may have!







Oshkosh is really stepping up their game for little guys!
I have been loving their pieces lately and couldn't get over this adorable cactus print.





These bodysuit/jumpsuit pieces are so precious and will also be great for the transition into spring for your little lady.



I almost bought this set for my niece for her birthday but ended up falling in love with some other pieces instead. The colors are even more beautiful in person! This outfit would be perfect for those warmer climates like Florida that are already seeing a rise in temperatures.



Ummmm, how fabulous is this bomber jacket and where can I get it in my size?!


Coral Woven Quilt
*25% off--ends Wednesday!

If you've been following along for a while, you know Josh & I have been on the hunt for new bedding. Well more me because Josh would use the same bedding forever if he could.

This beauty is available in full/queen & twin extra long AND is currently on sale!


*25% off--ends tomorrow!

This is one of my all time favorite throw pillows I have ever seen at Target.
How beautiful are these details?!


Sherpa Oversized Throw
*25% off--ends tomorrow!

Sherpa + throw blankets = my love language





Faux Eucalyptus Plant (available in small or large) // Faux Fiddle Leaf Plant (available in small, medium, or large)

I am looking for a faux plant for a certain spot in our apartment and I am definitely leaning toward the fiddle leaf plant. I will share where it ends up in our apartment if I end up getting it! :)



Are you looking for a new lunch box for school or work?! 
This adorable set includes (1) 8-cup container, (2) 1-cup containers and (1) large ice pack.


*25% off!

To those of you that are about to get another round of snow & rain, now is the time to order a cozy heated blanket like this! I think the reviews speak for themselves...

____________________________________________

I think this is the earliest I've ever been able to get a #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley done and I'm pretty proud of myself for it! HAHA!

Now, time to pour myself a giant glass of cold brew & watch the Price Is Right!

XO,
Riley



Comments

Popular Posts