Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 22

Welcome to this week's #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!

This is a GOOD one y'all!
Well, I think they are all good (humble brag) 😂 because they are full of my favorite goodies at Target that week, but this one has some brand new pieces that I think you will LOVE!

Spring is definitely in full force at Target and new arrivals for this fabulous season are starting to trickle in. Not everything I adored is available online just yet, but I will share those pieces as soon as they are available!

I'm starting with the DOLLAR SPOT because I get of requests to share pieces from that section, so be sure to keep an eye out for these items next time you head to your local Target.




I actually got the dog water bottle on the left for our sweet pup!
It comes with a portable bowl AND it's split down the middle for both you and your dog to enjoy.
I will share a close up video in my stories!




These glass water bottles are so fun and are available in a bunch of different colors!

___________________________________






You may recognize this cutie a bit because I've shared it in yellow in a past post.
I don't know if it's newly available in this color combo but it was new to me, so I had to share it!



The colorblock trend continues!
I love that this cardigan is a neutral piece but still has a fun detail



It is my DREAM to be able to pull pants like this off!
The chambray trend is perfect for spring!



I have been loving the denim jacket in my closet lately and look for all the ways to style it.
This may also need to be added to my closet because that tie detail is absolutely adorable.



*Based on a review, I would assume this is junior's sizing.

It's rodeo season here in Houston!!!
If you're local, these next two tanks are perfect for your trips to the rodeo.

To those of you in San Diego that I know love & adore country concerts, it may be a good idea to stock up on these now before summer arrives and you're at a different concert every month. 




*5% off!

I was surprised I loved this bright pink hoodie so much!
Around this time of year, I look for cozy goodies to wear during cooler evenings and loved this option for spring & summer.



I have been wanting to link these two for the past couple of weeks but they weren't available online!
If you don't plan on going out to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, this combo is perfect for a night in with your friends, significant other, or your family!



Wedding season is quickly approaching, so I wanted to share this neutral pair of block heels that will go with just about every outfit you decide to wear to the weddings and special occasions on your calendar.


*Also available in olive green!



I am starting to scope out items to take to Havasu and this hat is a MUST HAVE.







This picture does not do this beautiful dress justice!
The embroidery detail is so fun.







If you are looking for a casual outfit for your little lady to wear this Easter, this is such a precious option.



So I actually sent this to my bestie's baby girl recently and she loved it!
The rose gold detail is beautiful.


20" Hardside Carry On Suitcase

I got a request to start sharing more travel items, so I was excited to see Target has a new travel line! These bright colors are just the update your luggage collection may need.




28" Hardside Suitcase



The packing cubes would make my travel life SO MUCH EASIER!
May need to snag these before my next trip.


*Currently $10 off!

Soooo, this isn't something I would normally share. It's a very random item, I know! 
BUT, like I've mentioned quite a few times, we are prepping for our yearly trip to Lake Havasu and will need to purchase a tent this year. We definitely don't need a 9-person tent, but I wanted to share this tent in case you need this size for an upcoming camping trip!




This is so Texas and I absolutely love it!
We have a field across from our apartment complex with cows and I always love when they are out and about as we drive by. I love how chic this black & white image is!





ICYMI, I shared a blog post this weekend featuring my favorite picks from Hearth & Hand's new spring launch! These two potholders were included and I fell in love with them even more in person.


*Available in 4 Pack or single!




Woven Pendant Lamp (far left & right)
*Available in natural, white, or black & sizes large or x-large!

*Available in natural, black or white & sizes small or large!

The lights honestly don't match the theme in our apartment or my usual home decor style, but I LOVE THEM!
I had to share them because I have noticed a ton of you are loving this woven look and can't wait to see if y'all fall in love with them too.
Let me know what you think!



*Available in black, natural, or white!



If you want to check out more of Project 62's collaboration with Leanne Ford, just click here!


*Currently 30% off!



You think Josh will let me get another mug since it has to do with our pup? ;)






I hope you enjoyed this week's post and as always, I can't wait to see what y'all fall in love with!

XO,
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts