Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 20

Happy #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley my loves!!!!

How was your Monday?
We had some special visitors for the day/night (visitors are my absolute fave) and it was such a treat!
My cousin's husband and daughter are in Texas to do some college tours, so they flew into Houston yesterday and stayed with us for a night. We hit up the obvious places: Whataburger, Land of a Thousand Hills, H-E-B, & dinner at Torchy's Tacos. My fingers are so swollen and my rings are so tight today from indulging in tacos and chips & queso. 😂
#WORTHIT

You know what's not good for bathing suit season?
CHIPS & QUESO. Oopsies....
It's time to get back to that workout routine ASAP.

I am starting this week's post with some of my fave new bathing suits & ending with some fabulous new Kristin Ess products that you won't want to miss.

Also, a HUGE FYI:
THERE IS A MAJOR PROMO HAPPENING!
Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories.



The colors on this bathing suit caught my eye immediately.
This may be a must have for yours truly this year!



I am loving the length (and print of course) of this swimsuit cover up!





How fun are these two tank cover ups for your next vacation or pool day?!




---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

I am dying to invest in a good pair of overalls...
I was in a bit of a hurry this week so I wasn't able to do a try-on session, but something tells me these overalls will be making their way into my closet VERY soon.


---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

You know I love me some head wraps!
I love that this one is already tied.


*Also available in black!
---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---


---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

This tee is for all of my Californians!


---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

And this tank is for those of you that have Disney passes or a trip to Disneyland or Disney World planned...
This tank will be a must have for the summer.


---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

Ready to get a head start on your St. Patrick's Day gear?
This cozy pajama set is for you!



---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

I always love wifey goodies ;)
Such a great gift for any of your friends that are engaged! 



How darling is this crib fitted sheet?!


---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

I actually tried to link these last week but they weren't available online yet.
Don't be shocked if one unicorn thing is included in each post for the rest of time. HAHA!



I am loving this citrus trend for bathing suits this season!


---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

Oshkosh has really outdone themselves this season. Their toddler boys pieces are adorable!


---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

I love the idea of creating a complete outfit with these next three pieces.
I actually took pictures of these three a couple weeks ago but just saw that they are finally available online!


---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---



---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---



---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---



---Spend $40 save $10 on select men's, women's and kids' clothing, shoes and accessories---

Who doesn't love a great inspirational graphic tee?




After sharing my shower curtain with y'all, I was excited to see what other shower curtains Target has in stock right now!

These were my top picks in case you're looking to re-vamp your bathroom.





If you're shopping with Anthropologie taste on a Target budget, these Opalhouse pieces are PERFECT for you!





The reviews were mixed on this board, but I hard to share it because it looks SO COOL.
The reviews basically say that the letters don't go in very easily and the prongs may break off.
I would say this is probably best if you don't change your letter board every week like I do. LOL!



Fun fact: all of my measuring cups are the plastic styles from Target.
They work & wash great, so I would highly recommend them if you're shopping for a new set on a budget!



I have been meaning to invest in something like this for a while!
If you love to bake, I would highly recommend checking out this baking mat.



Who knew silverware could be so beautiful?
If you're engaged, these may be a must-have for your registry!


*Also available in pink, green, & light green!

I have been wanting to add some fun glasses to our dishes for a while and love the Anthropologie vibe of this style.



As we prep for our yearly Havasu trip, I am always looking for pool floats!
How fun is this emoji style by Sun Squad?!



I have been thinking of getting a fun faux plant for our living room and saw this chic plant stand that caught my eye in the patio & garden area.




I will DEFINITELY be going back for these bins to use in our pantry!





Kristin Ess Volumizing + Smoothing Hair Brush // Kristin Ess Texture Control Hair Brush


If you don't already know, I am a HUGE Kristin Ess fan!
I am obsessed with her hair care and use many of her products regularly such as her shampoo, conditioner, beach wave spray, leave in conditioner, & dry shampoo.

She has now released her own line of hair brushes & styling tools.
You definitely need to check out her products if you haven't already.
I am so excited to snag some of these goodies!!!




Kristin Ess Style Assist Large Detangling Hair Brush // Kristin Ess Detangling Hair Brush






The top links are the pieces included in these photos and the bottom two are the other curling iron styles she has available.




I hope you have a fabulous week beauties!

XO, 
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts