Work Day #OOTD

Happy Thursday my loves!

I hope you all have a little more energy than I do this morning! I swear sometimes I feel like i'm a 21 year old living in an 80 year old's body. I hit snooze about three times this morning but boy oh boy, I don't regret it. Luckily for me, today is one of those days that I don't mind getting out of bed because i'm spending all day working at my favorite little clothing boutique. (If you even want to call it work. It's the coolest thing ever.) For those you that know me personally, you know that almost my entire closet is full of pieces from the fabulous Vita Luna and I wouldn't have it any other way! Actually, almost my entire outfit i'm posting today is from there! I introduce to you my first ever outfit of the day! For all of you "instagramers" & "tweeters", it is also known as my #ootd! 


1. I am obsessed with any article of clothing that has a giant heart on it, no doubt about that. My top is from Vita Luna but unfortunately it is sold out. Here is another adorable heart top still available in store!

2. These jeans are the most comfortable pair I've ever owned. LA Idol's are the same quality of well-known brands and are about half the price. Definitely worth taking a look. These skinnies are my favorite pair to wear with my wedges because I can fold them up and sort of get the "boyfriend" jean look! Of course they are from Vita Luna and can be seen here. We still have many sizes in store!

3. These shoes are some of the most comfortable I have ever worn. I'm not a heels girl at all partially because I can barely walk in sandals. All throughout high school I constantly heard my mom saying to me, "Heel THEN toe Riley, not the other way around." Don't worry, I've mastered it now, but it took me being out high school and attending a few weddings and other big events before I mastered the art. Stumbling upon these beauties was the best, given that I wasn't willing to spoil myself with my favorite Steve Madden or Jessica Simpson booties. (Someday Riley, someday.) Tilly's is where I get all of my shoes when i'm on a budget and I love them so much that I now own these in black and chestnut!

4. Of course the jewelry is Chloe + Isabel! This necklace came in my starter kit when I first started with the company and honestly, I thought i'd wear it the least. Joke was on me because it goes with everything and I by far wear it the most! The bracelet is one part of a bracelet set we released for the holidays this year and it matches the pearl necklace and earrings perfectly! Every girl needs a pair of simple and classic pearl studs! These glass pearl earrings are a must have!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post! Fashion posts are so fun and it reminds me that at 21, I can still play dress up! I can't wait to do more!
-XO Riley


P.S. Stay tuned because sometime soon I will be doing a piece on my favorite little store that I love dearly!

Comments

Popular Posts