Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 8

Happy #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley y'all!

Have you had fun with fall festivities lately? We went to a cute little pumpkin patch at a local church with some friends this past weekend and picked out pumpkins to carve. I am really the worst at carving, so I always stick with a simple design. I asked Josh to sketch out the state of Texas on my pumpkin and carved away! But then there's Josh who carved none other than....MIKE WAZOWSKI! Like, what?! Who is this guy, a pumpkin carving Picasso?! His patience blows me away. 



After carving, we drank hot chocolate & apple cider, ate pumpkin pie, & watched Hocus Pocus with a fire going in the fireplace. Does it get much better than that?! 


Onto this weeks #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!
I had so much fun tracking down my favorites this week, especially since I wasn't able to do so last week.
Let's get started! :)

*I apologize that the lighting in this fitting room was a little wonky.



I'm excited about these first three photos because I found these beautiful dark green corduroys to style three different ways. I was able to style these pants in both a preppy & edgy way, so let's see which way is your favorite. 

Outfit #1: This is more of a laid back pairing that can be styled with a leather jacket or a cozy cardigan as it cools down in your city (if it hasn't already!). 
*Note about these sandals: They do have mixed reviews! I will say, the first time I wore them was to the Texans game and I had blisters on the back of my heels and had to tip-toe around the stadium to keep them from rubbing. I would suggest wearing them with band-aids to break them in. I wore them to Target & HEB this weekend and they were much better with band-aids on. I'll keep y'all posted on how they continue to fit. 



Outfit #2: For a complete preppy look, you can layer the button up with this DARLING leopard printed sweater. This pullover is a must-have for fall and is such a fun statement piece! 


Outfit #3: You can wear just the sweater by itself for more of an edgy vibe. Try styling it with a pair of black ankle booties and your go-to black leather jacket when out with friends or while out for date night!


*I did size up with the tee.

I always have to throw in a fun graphic tee when doing try-ons! If you know me, you know my love for FRIENDS. I finally got Josh to watch the whole series and it was one of the greatest accomplishments of my life. He is now just as obsessed as I am. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. 


*I would suggest sizing down in the cardigan if you don't like an oversized fit. I am wearing a small here and would normally wear a medium. 

If you aren't super into skinny bottoms, I also styled the tee with these adorable wide leg pants and this cozy cardigan! Both pieces are extremely soft and comfortable. I felt like it was an outfit I could wear all day and still be comfy. 




*I sized up since this top does not have any stretch.

I also spotted this adorable top to style with the wide-leg pants. I have a feeling I'm going to be loving this green color for fall and winter!




If you aren't loving the wide leg look, this top also looked adorable with skinny jeans! I actually own these jeans and wear them all the time. High-waisted jeans are my go-to right now.



If you love the cowl neck neckline, this is such a great addition to your casual wardrobe. It's a thinner top (which is why you can see my jean imprints) so it would probably look best with leggings or tucked in to the jeans.



ATTENTION FANS OF THE LONG SLEEVE COZY KNIT BY A NEW DAY:
This top is made of the same material and is extremely flattering. It also comes in charcoal grey!



I am loving these fall hats! How amazing is this one that looks like faux leather? I saw it a few weeks back and then saw that one of my favorite bloggers Kasey picked it up soooo...SOLD. I definitely need to grab this one, especially since it's already cooled down in Houston. :)



This hat is ideal for cold weather cities since it is 30% wool!



This is a fun accessory to style with your favorite solid sweaters and tops in fall colors such as burgundy, mustard, or olive green. 


*They are 20% off online with code KIDSSHOES20 
Also available in tan, purple, and fuchsia.

Okay, how dang adorable are these little girl booties?!
The shoe aisles were pretty busy while I was at Target, so I wandered into the kids section and found these cuties. 



**They are 20% off online with code KIDSSHOES20 

These bow sneakers have great reviews online and would be the perfect neutral addition to your little girls shoe collection this season. 


*Also available in white

I know this may seem like a very random addition to Target Tuesdays, but I was wandering through the workout section and found this super soft pullover in the perfect color for fall. If you love wearing athleisure pieces during your casual days, it's worth checking out this sweatshirt!
Also, feel free to DM me if you want to see more work-out gear in Target Tuesdays!



How cute are these fun saying socks? Have you seen those similar designs on on Etsy and/or Instagram shops? These would make for the perfect stocking stuffers and they are only $5!




Any other Jessie James Decker fans out there?!
I just adore this girl! I was a huge fan of her show with her hubby Eric Decker on E! and never missed an episode. I admire how she mothers her sweet children, the kind of wife she is, and I just adore her style! 

Well, Jessie came out with a book and it's safe to say that it's at the top of my Christmas list!


*It's currently on sale for $17.99

The toddler & baby section was a bit of a disaster at my Target this weekend, so I didn't spend too much time in this area. 

I'm not a huge Harry Potter fan, but I know a ton of my friends are, so I had to share this adorable little boys outfit I found. 



How cozy does this adorable fox sweater look?!
This would be perfect with a pair of dark jeans and boots.



I really don't gravitate towards animals on baby clothes (I know, super random), but I just could not get over how darling these fox themed pieces were. 



This velvet dress for a little girl is very on-trend, especially for the upcoming holiday season. With a faux vest, tights, boots, and a fun headband?! YES!


Tree Mug
*I couldn't find this mug online, but I will link it as soon as it becomes available!

This picture does not do this mug justice. It is even more beautiful in person. 


*So these two couldn't be found either, but I will link them ASAP! 
It looks like they are slowly starting to release Hearth & Hand's holiday collection :)



*These chairs are currently buy one get one 50% off!

I was so excited to see that these are available at Target. If you love the farmhouse vibe as much as I do, these would be perfect for your home. They are available in 15 colors total!



Who doesn't love throw blankets?
This cozy blanket is a great neutral for any couch, accent chair, or bed. It's also available in 5 other colors.


*Currently one sale online for $7.99

I found these two yummy soy candles in the fall home section. I love the chic and modern look of the holder and that low price point is a bonus too!



*Right now you get a $5 gift card with a $15 cosmetics and hair purchase

I wanted to end with one of my go-to's at Target! 
These are the elastic bands that I wear in my hair when I do half-up half down and my favorite braids. 


I hope y'all enjoy this weeks #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley and I promise to update this post when those missing pieces become available online! 

XO, 
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts