Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 6

Happy Tuesday my loves!

As I was editing these photos, I was also planning my next trip to Waco after seeing Reese Witherspoon's event at the Magnolia Silos on the Today Show. Oh how I love living just a 2 1/2 hour drive from such a beautiful place!

It's already been a crazy week here with work and mini vacation prep. We are heading to Orlando for the weekend to meet our newest niece. I can't wait to soak up those newborn snuggles and spend some quality time with our sweet family! 

In case you don't follow me on Instagram, I shared that over the past two weeks, I've gained another niece & nephew. Thats EIGHT nieces and nephews y'all: four girls and four boys. I don't know where the time has gone and how there are already so many grand-babies on the Schimpf side. Fun fact: Josh & I started dating just two months before his sister Laura told us she was pregnant with the first grandchild, Elijah.

After grabbing my nieces some goodies at Old Navy, I headed over to Target to prep for this weeks #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley and can't wait for you to see what I loved this week!


If I do end up going to Waco, I may need to head back for this dress. How darling is this plaid shirt dress by Universal Thread?

Unfortunately, it's not available online just yet, but I will let you know as soon as it is!



*I sized up to a large in the tank & the jeans are a size 10!
The jeans also aren't available online yet, but I will link them as soon as I find them.

Do you love Halloween and all things that have to do with this spooky day?!
I found a comfortable and fun outfit that can be worn throughout October and/or can be worn on the actual day if you aren't a huge fan of dressing up. 


I was shocked by how much I adored these jeans! 
This edgy velvet lace up detail on the leg is absolutely perfect for fall. 



Another fun way to style these jeans for an everyday look (before or after Halloween) is with another fun graphic tee and this BEAUTIFUL faux suede jacket. The rose gold details on this jacket immediately grabbed my attention. I will definitely have to grab this one as it cools down!

*I sized up to a large with the tee, it does run small. You should have seen me trying it on last week when I was bloated as heck. Oye vey, not cute!



Are you in need of a comfy outfit this fall?
Ladies, Universal Thread made JOGGERS. And they fit like a glove. I am obsessed!

This Universal Thread t-shirt is a big Target favorite!
It's extremely comfortable and is currently on sale for $6 in 10 different colors.




If I go back for this men's shirt, don't be shocked.
FRIENDS is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOWS. I was jealous to see it in the men's section, but that doesn't mean that I won't go back for it. HA!


Do you remember the black and white milestone blanket I've shared before?
I found an adorable girls milestone blanket this time! 


We have so many guys in our friend group that would LOVE this shirt for their sons. I had to share it for them!



I keep finding more and more cute boys stuff each time I head to Target! 
What do you think of this inspirational duo?
*These joggers aren't available online but I've linked a similar pair!


If you haven't read The Magnolia Story, there is no time like the present! Add it to your reading list ASAP.
Even if you have never watched an episode of Fixer Upper in your life, this is an inspirational story about marriage, faith, entrepreneurship, family, and so much more. 


Two of my favorite women ever wrote a book! When I know I need to step up my healthy eating or intense workouts, I turn to Karena & Katrina and their program Tone It Up. If you are looking for a healthy kick-start of your life, these girls can definitely help. 


If you don't know who Ree Drummond is, I don't know if we can be friends. 
The Pioneer Woman is what I put on the tv when I'm feeling anxious or stressed because I just love the lighthearted nature of her show. I know that may sound silly, but as someone who struggles with extreme anxiety, every little thing helps! 

If you're in a cooking rut, her newest cookbook is just what your kitchen needs! 


Reese Witherspoon is one of my all time favorite actresses. Anyone else counting down to the newest Legally Blonde movie?!

Well, this beautiful woman just came out with a book all about what she has learned in life growing up in the South. This is definitely on my list of must-reads! 


Back to kiddos for a second. You didn't think I forgot about adorable baby girls stuff this week, did you? While I didn't see very much new stuff this week in the baby/toddler department, I did fall in love with this darling two piece by Carter's! Anyone know where I can get this outfit in my size?!



Does your little girl have siblings?! This adorable tee is under $5 and comes in sizes 12M-5T!


I actually fell in love with this tee for last week's post but it wasn't available online yet so I held off on sharing. I just found it online and couldn't wait to add it in this week's post!
This brand has some of the coziest activewear I've ever seen for toddlers, it's definitely worth checking out.


If you're loving the velvet trend right now, these quilts are for you! 
*They are both 30% off until the end of today!




I was so excited to see that pillowfort is making blackout curtains that are CUTE! I remember when Josh & I first were on the hunt for blackout curtains, it was exciting just to find a color that wasn't black or brown. If your kiddos need these curtains in their room so you can get a little extra sleep and their naps can be a success, I would highly suggest checking these out.





I love this adorable desk fan by Hearth & Hand! Once we get a desk in our apartment, this cutie will be a must-have. 
*Fun fact: Josh & I sleep with two fans and eight (he has nine) layers on our bed. So to say we love fans in this home is an understatement. 


I've always wanted a food scale. It's a pet peeve when I have a bag of frozen chicken to cook with and a recipe states the weight instead of how many chicken breasts you need. Anyone else? They are all different sizes so I'm always having to guess. I know, what a lame and random complaint. Haha! 
But, this scale would be a great addition to your kitchen if you're like me!


Remember the chenille blanket I shared last week? I found a matching pillow this weekend and absolutely fell in love. This is perfect for the fall & winter seasons! 


Hearth & Hand was full of winners for me this week! I was obsessing over so many items in this section. If you're loving the trend of black/white everything (like I am!) this hand towel is a must-have for your kitchen or bathroom.


I am a firm believer that you can never have too many measuring cups, especially if you cook back to back meals like I *try* to and your only set is in the dishwasher. 


Last but certainly not least, how beautiful is this dessert stand?! If you're hosting anyone this holiday season, order this ASAP because it will dress up your kitchen instantly. Not looking to serve desserts? This would be adorable when full of cheese, crackers, & fruit too!


Enjoy this week's post and have a fabulous Tuesday my friends!

XO, 
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts