Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 9

#TargetTuesdaysWithRiley Part 9 is here!!!

Tomorrow is Halloween!
Does anyone go ALL OUT for Halloween? I have to admit, I decorate more for fall versus Halloween itself, but I did grab a strand of pumpkin lights to hang on our balcony. It looks like it's supposed to rain here, so I'm not sure how many trick-or-treaters we will have. This may be a problem because I went a little overboard on the candy.....OOPS! 

This Tuesday is also a special day because it's our two year wedding anniversary.
TWO YEARS.
Where does the time go?! I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. I truly hope those memories never fade. 
So much has happened in our second year, most of it being in Texas. Our second year brought us so much change, new friends, an amazing church, a new home, and some major heartbreak. 
I'd be lying if I said that our lives are where I imagined them. But what matters is that we are where God wants us and our marriage will continue to be centered around Him. 

God truly blessed me with the greatest friend and husband wrapped into one. 
Josh is my rock and the true love of my life. I couldn't imagine going through this wild ride with anyone else! 

Alright, enough with the sappy stuff! ;)
Onto #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!
So, I had some bad luck this week. Some of the things I found and fell in love with weren't available online yet. I am so sorry! If they become available this week, I will add them to this post or save them for next week. You will still see them, I promise! 


*Available in other colors

Let's start with this classic handbag. 
I gravitated towards this bag specifically because of how long the handles are. Don't you hate when you try to throw your favorite tote over your shoulder and it digs into your armpit? This bag doesn't have that problem! 
  



*Available in two other colors and camo

If you're in need of a new cargo jacket, this is such a great neutral color for fall & winter. 




*Available in three other colors

I am so sorry that the lighting is a little rough on this one. 
This burgundy color is SO beautiful and the gold hardware just made the jacket for me. 
I may have to go back for this one!


*Also available in black!

Okay, so we chatted about these sandals a bit last week since I was wearing them in my try-on session. I wore them to Target again this week and after about a couple hours of running errands, I was still comfortable. I think I finally broke them in! :)
Just keep in mind that they will most likely be uncomfortable at first, but they are such a great versatile addition to your fall wardrobe. 



I NEED THESE MULES.
How fun is the fur detail? You can totally get away with dressing these up for the holidays while feeling like you're wearing cozy slippers at the same time.




I've been coordinating colors for our Schimpf family photos this year and dark green happens to be one of our colors! This vest is so adorable and would be perfect for your little guys' fall wardrobe. 



Sherpa is one of my favorite trends this time of year so it shouldn't be too shocking that I added this ADORABLE jacket to this week's post. 



This jacket is such a fun pop of color for fall!



Who doesn't love buffalo plaid for the holidays?!



Soooo, this outfit just melted my heart. I think all of my nephews need this one!




For some reason, the "No Mistletoe Needed" onesie isn't online, but the adorable "My First Christmas" onesie is. Such an adorable keepsake for your newborn!



Can you tell yet that I'm Christmas obsessed? Be prepared for many more Christmas goodies over the next couple of months...
But really, how can you not fall in love with these precious pajamas for your littlest lady?!



So, I'm a little confused about this throw being listed as orange online because it definitely was red in person. I wanted to link it still, but I completely understand if you would rather going into the store to check it out for yourself.



If you have a body pillow, RUN DON'T WALK and order this cover. If I didn't have Josh and still had a body pillow, I would definitely be grabbing this cover. I told you, I'm sherpa obsessed!


*Also available in red/black

You will probably be seeing bedding goodies for a while since we are in the market for a new comforter. This is the perfect set for the holiday season and/or can be used year round! 



I actually snapped this picture last week and forgot to upload it for y'all. How adorable is this mug?! And it's only $5!

A sneak peek of what's coming soon from Hearth & Hand....

Through tomorrow, you can shop some of the pieces in early access with your red card! 
Everyone has access to the collection on 11/1!




These are the times I REALLY wish we had kiddos. 
I can't wait to start traditions like this. I remember getting home from our Christmas Eve festivities and getting together the milk & cookies with my parents. It was pretty often that I was the first one awake and before going to wake up my brother, I would tip toe into the living room to see what Santa left and if he ate the cookies....




No matter what my husband & parents say, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY MUGS. 
These would be such a cute gift for a couple on Christmas or even a wedding gift.



It makes for a cute decoration in your home AND is a cute activity for your kids to do.



Such an adorable spin on a rocking horse!
I love old school wooden toys like these. 



This is not only cute for home decor, but it would be perfect for people to pose under for a holiday party. 

______________________________________________
I will most likely be sharing a separate blog post on Thursday with all of my favorite Hearth & Hand goodies, so stay tuned!

XO,
Riley



Comments

Popular Posts