Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 7

Happy Tuesday y'all!

It's a pretty crazy time here in Houston, TX. Last week we had a couple days in the 90's and it is currently 59 DEGREES in HOUSTON, TX. My mind is blown. It's only October! This cold front is absolutely magical! I've been wearing sweaters and joggers with absolutely no shame.

Our friend Eric was in town this weekend from San Diego, so it was a pretty busy time for us and I wasn't able to pop into Target for too long. Because of this, y'all are getting an online version of #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley. I hope you don't mind! Next week will be back to normal, I can't wait to get back in the store to snap some photos for you. As a gift, I made this post extra long and even included the KIDS section, which I don't normally spend too much time in. 

I am going to come back and throw some comments under these photos in just a bit. It's a crazy day here so I need to get some things taken care of before I sit down to do that.
To shop each piece, just simply click on the image. 

Current promos:
-30% off bed and bath ends TONIGHT. This is online only. (the throw blankets & pillows I've included in this post)
-Women's boots are BOGO 50% off.


Women's:


*Something you'll learn about me this fall/winter...I LOVE SHERPA. Any clothing item that includes sherpa instantly has me SOLD. I am loving this jacket by Knox Rose.



*I haven't been able to find these in my local Target and was so excited to see them in stock online!
These are the cutest pj's for fall!








*A key leopard print piece is so necessary during colder seasons. If you've never owned a leopard printed piece before, this sweater is the perfect place to start. 



*Mustard is one of my favorite colors for fall. I hate actual mustard, but this color is magical.
This chenille fabric is also a must have for fall, it's SO cozy!





Men's:

*Fun fact: It's my dream for Josh to let me overhaul his wardrobe. Of course, I've added to his wardrobe over our five years together, but he would much rather wear his old t-shirts from college over so many things I've bought him. He loves what I've gifted him over the years, but he would much rather keep wearing those old t-shirts and his favorite gym shorts! Any other wives/fiancés/ girlfriends that can relate?!

Anyways, I had too much fun shopping the men's section and looking for pieces I would LOVE to add to Josh's closet!


*Any The Office fans out there?! I may be able to convince my hubby to let me buy him this one. 






*This top is available in three other colors!

Kids:

*I don't normally wander into the kids section because I only have a handful of these kids in my life in this age group, but I loved so much of their stuff online! Any of you want to see more of this section?





















Toddler/Baby:






*This adorable floral top is by one of my favorite brands for kiddos at Target! 









*Hands down, this jumpsuit is one of softest pieces you will ever purchase for your son. This brand is truly amazing!










Home:



*I told you, I LOVE SHERPA! This blanket is a great cozy addition to your fall decor.


*I added these mason jars because I have been using them for my iced coffee since we moved into our apartment here in Houston. You may recognize them from different Instagram photos of mine- I use them for my iced coffee at least four days a week. I recently decided to throw out some of our glasses because they weren't washing well and decided to just grab more of these. They come in a four pack!


*This is the adorable & affordable sign from my insta-stories and Instagram post!


*Calling all parents, nannies, & teachers: YOU NEED THIS MUG. 


*Another cozy sherpa option for your couch or bed!





*How darling are these knit pumpkins?! These would be such cute fillers in a vase or tin display!

I hope y'all enjoy this online version of #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!

XO,
Riley




Comments


  1. Such a nice blog posted here on fashion. The stuff you have shared here is really very nice. Thanks for posting
    and keep sharing more like this.
    Sebi registered advisory company

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts