Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 14

Hey Y'all!
Welcome to the first #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley of 2019!
I know this is a bit confusing because I'm posting this on a Thursday, but we definitely needed some extra time to get back into our routine this week AND I just started getting sick. Even though I'm feeling crummy, it feels so great to be back in Houston after 10 days in San Diego. I apologize for the delay, but I am so happy I was still able to get this post up for y'all before the end of the week.

This week, you'll see everything from Valentine's Day goodies for your littles to workout gear that will help you kick-start those New Year resolutions!


Unicorn Pajamas

I don't know what it is, but I am on a total unicorn kick!
This women's set of pajamas instantly caught my eye. They are adorable!


*Available in two other sayings/colors
$10 gift card when you spend $40 on select men's and women's performance clothing, shoes and accessories.

Now is the time to stock up on workout gear with the current promo that is running!




These unisex onesies are the perfect gift for a couple that is waiting to find out what they're having!
If you know they are having a girl, definitely still get them these onesies and the head wraps to match ;)



How fun are these girls onesies that are perfect for a spring baby?



This boys tee is perfect for your little guy to wear on Valentine's Day for those class parties and/or get togethers with friends. 



This dress comes with a darling matching cardigan!





This embroidered onesie absolutely melted my heart. It comes with a cute pair of striped pants!







Any special events coming up that you need to dress up your little guy for? This is the perfect outfit!









Aaaaaand the unicorn obsession continues...



Hearth & Hand has BEDDING?! If you didn't know, now you know. 
I keep meaning to show Josh these new goodies and may be dragging him to Target this weekend ;)





When you know that Hearth & Hand is designed by parents....
Chip & Jo have done it again! 
These are hourglasses for a 5 minute time out & brushing your teeth.


*15% off!

I originally took this picture to show Josh because we are on the hunt for new nightstands, but I was excited to share it with y'all after seeing it's on sale this week. 



I'm not sure if Keurig minis existed when we got married, but if they did, I'm so bummed I didn't know about them. I love the sleek look of this Keurig and how little space it takes up!



We are on the hunt for patio furniture and have been for quite some time!
My Target started putting out their patio goodies and I was so excited to see what they've come out with this season. These chairs caught my eye because they look like they would hold up in just about any weather climate and I love the bar height. 



The sleek look of these chairs also caught my eye! 
This line has a patio sectional and many other goodies you can find here. 



I'm so sorry this photo is half candles. I meant to take a horizontal photo and totally spaced, haha! 
If you're on a gold kick right now, these are the perfect outdoor lights for you to decorate your outdoor space with. 



You can also use these lights indoors!







Is one of your New Years resolutions to get into better shape?
I LOVE Tone It up when it comes to their workout gear, workouts, & their nutrition plan! It's the only lifestyle that's ever worked for me in the past and I can't wait to implement more of their tips into my everyday life in 2019.



I have both of these workout must-haves and highly recommend them. If you workout in your home, these are great additions to your workout routine!




*10% off with code HOME

This bedding is so beautiful and also has a matching sham. The quilt is available online in full/queen & twin extra long.



I had to end with these mugs because they just speak to my soul. 
In case you don't already know, I am basically banned from buying anymore mugs because we already have a cabinet full, LOL! But I may get rid of a few so I can add these to the cabinet ;)
Who can pass up that price point?!

I hope y'all enjoy this week's post and as always, I can't wait to see what you fall in love with!

XO,
Riley



Comments

Popular Posts