Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 18

It's #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley y'all!

Have you had a great week so far?
I'm not going to lie, I'm off to a rough start. The past couple of days have kicked my butt, so hopefully the rest of the week will be muuuuch better!

Let's have a moment of transparency, shall we?
The past few Target Tuesday's have shown that they are not performing as well as past posts. 
I don't say this looking for a "woe is me" moment, I truly just want to know if you are bored with these posts or want to see something different that you aren't seeing already.

For example, I have gotten many requests for more home decor pieces but no specifics just yet. 
I would love to hear what exactly you are looking for to complete your home, what occasions you're looking to be styled for when it comes to clothing, etc.
Always feel free to DM me, comment, or send me an email at itsthegirlriley@gmail.com!
I love hearing from you!




I know some of you may not be ready for swimsuit season and let me tell you, I AM NOT EITHER. 
BUT, we have our yearly trip to Havasu in a couple months so this girl needs to get it together.
Fun fact: swimwear is never put away in our Targets because it's a short season here where you cannot lay by the pool. 

I am going to have to start shopping for Havasu must-have's, so I took a walk into the swimwear section and let me tell you, now is the time to stock up on some goodies for the warmer weather!





This is the perfect coverup for a bachelorette party and/or honeymoon for those of you that are engaged!



If you plan on forever wearing one pieces (like me) they have some adorable swimsuits just for you!


Women's Triangle Bikini

Any Draper James fans out there?
Does this bathing suit not just scream Reese Witherspoon?
If I am brave enough to rock a two piece this year, I will totally be grabbing this cutie. 



I wanted to share this new plaid top by Universal Thread because I have this top in another print and I'm obsessed. I wear it constantly! If you are looking for quality plaid tops, I encourage you to check out this style. 



You have to click on this dress to see how darling it looks on! 
It is a linen blend which makes it perfect for states like Florida & Texas or any areas that get a ton of sun. 



I love this neutral pullover that has some colored specks included in the fabric blend. 
This is a great transitional piece to take from winter to spring.



Speaking of the perfect transitional pieces...
I honestly think I may have shared this jacket before, but if I did and you missed it then, here it is again!
It is a great lightweight anorak jacket for those cooler evenings if it's already warming up where you are or you don't want to invest in more layering pieces this late into winter.



It looks like this sweatshirt has been around for a while, but I just noticed it!
I actually didn't know it was a sweatshirt, so to those of you that work in an office environment, this may be a great top to dress up with an a-line skirt or trousers during your work days. 
Comfort over everything, am I right?!



I actually meant to share this hat last week and completely forgot!
If you're new around here, I'm obsessed with ANYTHING sherpa. 
I still dream about the sherpa chair I shared over the holiday season. If you're like me, this is such a fun hat to add to your collection!


*Available in three other colors

If you're looking to get a head start on your sandals collection for spring, definitely check this style out. I have a similar pair that are incredibly comfortable and often are my go-to sandals during the warmer days here!



I guess I'm all about transition with this post!
These booties are a great addition to your shoe collection because of their adorable laser cut detail that allows them to be styled with jeans, midi skirts, and dresses. They are also super soft in person! 



My sweet bff Tiffany told me that SUGARFIX came out with adorable earrings for Valentine's Day, so of course I had to see what our Target had. How stinkin' cute are these sets? Even better?
They are all SUPER affordable! If you're having a Galentine's get-together with some friends, these would make for a great gift for all of those special ladies in your life!




*On sale for $6.50!

It blew my mind that so many girls shorts were on clearance during this trip because we are about to enter the spring season. But oh well, it's another great reason to stock up on spring wear for your little lady without breaking the bank!


*On sale for $7!


On sale for $7!



This three pack of bodysuits is absolutely darling.







I am pretty sure I've shared another quilted vest for little guys in the past, but why not share another?
I think vests are such a great way of layering for your kiddos so they don't feel as restricted as they might in a jacket or coat. Of course, if you're reading this and live in an area where temperatures are dropping lower than some parts of Antartica, don't mind me and go for the best coat you can find!

However, if you are reading this and live in somewhere like San Diego, this would be a great piece to throw on your little man as you head out for dinner with the family.



I love moto details and I love joggers, so it's not shocking that I love these!
I am actually so bummed I am just now discovering these because we sent our nephew a pack of Batman (he's obsessed) t-shirts for his birthday and these would match PERFECTLY!



I'm a sucker for mini swimsuits and always wonder where I can get them in my size.
I mean, c'mon, how precious is the lace detail on this one piece?!



Since I'm not a mom, I honestly have no idea how many kids actually enjoy wearing hats like this.
You may be looking at this hat thinking "yeah, Riley, this would be great, but my daughter would never keep this on her head."

I totally get that! However, if you think your little lady WILL keep this on, this is for you!



From my babysitting experience and exposure to kids over the past few years, I've learned that these silicone bibs are the way to go. They are WAY easier to clean and I've found that most parents use the cloth bibs nowadays to just catch drool and as more of an accessory. LOL.

I am loving these two packs from Cloud Island!



Any Tone It Up fans out there?!
If you didn't know already, Target sells a great line by Karena & Katrina.
I have loved so many of their mini muffin recipes but always get bummed when I can't make them because I don't have a mini muffin pan. VOILÁ! Now they came out with their own which is amazing.



If you're into Marie Kondo's new show on Netflix called Tidying Up and have watched it multiple times like I have, you may be looking for great ways to organize your home. 
One of my major goals is to organize all of my shoes and have a shoe hanger in my closet so I can free up space for my jeans. 

I found this great option at Target that also has wonderful reviews online.


*On sale for $80!

I had to share these barstools that are on sale because I honestly never see them on sale at Target!
We are also in the market for barstools, so I'm always keeping an eye out for the perfect style.
Let me tell ya, if we weren't pinching our pennies for our new puppy (that is due THIS WEEK!) these would have come home with me.





I have seen these adorable bins shared all over social media and had to share them with y'all.
I love the Anthropologie/Opalhouse vibe they have going on.


*25% off---ENDS TODAY!

Soooo, if you caught my insta-stories last week, you saw that I bought a couple nice towels for our bathroom.
Well, I took those back and I'm not looking for a different color because Josh's reaction to them was not what I was hoping for. HAHA. Anyone have a significant other that does the "yeah!" reaction when you ask them if they like something, but you can tell when they don't really mean it? There's a difference between Josh's "I'm so excited about this" yeah versus his "I mean, it's okay" yeah.

I got the second response, so back to the store they went. 
 I LOVED the towels themselves, it's just time for a new color.
And yes, I understand it's just bathroom towels and he's a dude that probably doesn't care all that much. LOL.


Anyways, this is more of the color I'm aiming for! I had to share this style with y'all because I love the geometric detail on them. If I didn't think it would clash with my shower curtain, I would get this style.


Also available in gray
*25% off---ENDS TODAY!

This is such a great price point if you're been looking for something like this!



Another great organizer!
Definitely look into this if you're looking for something to help keep your bathroom counter organized.



This is another fun gift for your girlfriends if you have a Galentine's get-together coming up!



I don't often buy spring/summer scented candles, but this was by far the best one I have smelt and would totally purchase this.



We have the coasters on the right and I adore them! They have made great additions to our coffee table. 





I am realizing that I have a pretty weak collection of bakeware and really need to step up my game. 
The reviews on this set were great, so I made be adding them to my kitchen in the near future.



As I've mentioned before, I found out that a majority of you are dog owners and since Josh & I are getting a dog in a couple months, I will be sharing more pet finds at Target.







Looking for a hilarious gift for your boyfriend/fiancé/husband for a birthday, anniversary, or Valentine's Day?
Or maybe even for YOURSELF?!
This is a great idea!




If you had a New Year's resolution of showing those in your life how much you care about them more often, order a pack of these cards and send out some snail mail.
Who doesn't love getting an unexpected note telling them that they are adored?!



It's so fitting that this is the last photo on this week's post because I just want to say THANK YOU to all of YOU!

If you take the time to come read my posts every single week, I am SO thankful for you.
If you have prayed for us during this challenging time of getting pregnant again, THANK YOU.
If you double tap on an Instagram post to ensure that I pop up in your feed and you can keep up with my life, THANK YOU.

I could go on and on, but I really need to get some work done today!
I hope you have a fabulous week and enjoy today's post!

XO,
Riley




Comments

  1. You don't want to have your t shirt sitting out in the sun for a long period of time. If you are curious to know more about customized t-shirts, visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts