Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 17


Happy #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!

I hope y'all had a great weekend!
Since my allergies knocked me out at the beginning of the week, I had to work over the weekend so I wasn't as productive as I wanted to be. However, I still managed to Marie Kondo the heck out of Josh's dresser Sunday night while we watched football. I knew his would be WAY easier than mine, so it was a good start to tackling everything in our home. 

Have you watched the Netflix phenomenon that is Tidying Up with Marie Kondo?
I'm telling you, it's life changing and you will finally find a New Year's Resolution you can get behind! Definitely go watch it if you haven't already.

This week's Target Tuesdays is a fun one!
I think you will mostly love the fact that a good chunk of these pieces are currently ON SALE.
You'll find deals on graphic tops, jeans, activewear, and home decor!

Dollar Spot:
It's been fun finding dollar spot deals for y'all that you can keep an eye out for when you head into the store yourself!



How darling is this set of coffee kitchen towels?!


Loving this tray that would be perfect for a coffee table of ottoman!


MINI LETTER BOARDS?!
These are perfect for a little girls room!

_________________________________



*All jeans are BOGO 1/2 off!

Now is the time to stock up on fun jeans for the spring season.
Colors like light gray & pink are sure to mix up your denim collection and will be a great change up from your day-to-day denim.



This was my favorite find of the whole Target trip!
Remember those cozy knit tops by A New Day that we all fell in love with?
THEY NOW COME IN CARDIGANS.
This is the perfect transitional cardigan from winter to spring because it is extremely lightweight!



I am loving this colorblock cardigan by Who What Wear that would also make for a great transitional piece because of its spring-like colors.



If you have more of a boho style, you're probably a huge fan of embroidery details, making this the perfect cardigan for you!
It's a unique take on a cardigan since it's the waffle knit material that so many of Knox Rose's tops are made of. It could also be looked at as more of a wrap kimono!


*25% off with code GRAPHICS25

I am so excited that all graphic tees are on sale! This sweatshirt is in juniors sizing, so I suggest sizing up if you do not like a super fitted fit.



**25% off with code GRAPHICS25

I went to lunch with a friend yesterday and she saw our new doormat when dropping me off that says "This house runs on coffee & Jesus." She loved it and thought it was super cute, but mentioned that she can never buy the stuff that says "coffee &" because she doesn't like coffee. LOL.

That's how I feel about wine! I enjoy and like wine, but since trying to get pregnant, I don't drink anymore. But just about every cute graphic tee I see these days mentions wine somewhere! 
However, if I was still drinking, this would be my go-to tee for Valentine's Day for sure.



ICYMI, Josh & I are getting a dog in a couple months!
Since it just hasn't been our timing with getting pregnant, it looks like I'm going to be a dog mom before a human mom and I'm ready to wear my title proudly! 


*30% off with code ACTIVE30

I fell in love with these sweatshirts by Joy Lab because of the moto detail on the sleeves and the side zipper. I feel like the edgy details on this piece help add versatility because you could easily throw these on with jeans and sneakers or your go-to leggings.


*30% off with code ACTIVE30

This fleece zip looked so cozy, so I had to include it in this week's post!
It's pretty rare that activewear is on sale, let alone for 30% off. 
If you're still experiencing winter temperatures where you live, I suggest checking this zip up out!


*All jeans are BOGO 1/2 off!

This is kind of a random share, but since denim jeans buy one get one 1/2 off, I had to share Josh's new favorite jeans. 
I was looking for a new pair for him because his two other pairs were pretty worn out and we had family photos coming up! 
He told me the silhouette he gravitates towards and I put my stylist skills to work. He instantly put these on and loved them! So if the men in your life need new jeans, definitely check these out.




I mean, do these pieces even need an explanation?
I am obsessed with the darling leaf patterns on these blankets, swaddles, & outfits!
This print is such a popular trend in so many homes these days, it's great to see them on little girl's clothes & accessories.



AND THE MATCHING SHOES?!
Oh myyyyy! Does it get cuter than this?!





The perfect gift for a newborn in your life!



So I actually took these photos a few weeks ago but they weren't online yet. 
They are finally listed online and this set of three sleepers is only $10!



This one also hadn't made it's way onto the website yet, but it's finally listed for your little guy!



Valentine's Day is going to creep up on us y'all! 
These storage containers are perfect for your friends & family when it comes to getting creative with little gifts for them. If you have some baked goods you love to make, just throw them in these dishes and hand them out to those you love!



I'm always looking for great food storage containers because I've learned to cook meals that make a ton of leftovers. These new designs by Pyrex are so beautiful!





Another huge trend that I see all of the time are hanging planters! 
We actually have hooks on our patio area, so something like this would be perfect. 
You can even hang them up inside with fake plants if you don't get a ton of natural light inside! 



Two more great hanging planter options!



If you're more of a terrarium gal, these fun new designs are perfect for patio tables or side tables in your home.



Are you channeling your inner Joanna Gaines this year?
Target sure does have you covered!
These beautiful plant markers will instantly dress up your garden area.





I really never knew I could love gardening pieces so much without having a garden! HAHA!
But really, have you ever seen such a beautiful garden tool set?!


The square table didn't have the best reviews, so I decided not to link it.
I always encourage y'all to read reviews before purchasing, especially if you're on the fence about a product! If I see reviews about a piece that question the quality of the piece, I most likely won't share it with you, unless I own it myself and can share my own experience.




I really never understood garden gnomes, but if you love them, this is the most adorable spin on a classic garden gnome I've ever seen!



Are you looking to spruce up your deck, backyard, or patio area? This lantern is such a beautiful accent piece!
Our home has gold accents, so it would be fun to carry out that theme into our outdoor area.



If you're loving the bistro sets that have more of a natural look, this is perfect for your outdoor space!
I am loving all of the darling details they put on the table too, so I decided to link each piece.





I know there's quite a bit going on in this picture, but I am loving this pergola they have set up at our Target! They actually have one of the lanterns hanging from the center if you can see that cute detail.
If we had a backyard, I would definitely be ordering this pergola.



If you are looking for unique accents for your outdoor space, these are perfect! 
I would never think to use a watering can as a plant holder like they did on the left. 
I also saw these stumps a couple weeks ago and loved seeing one on display now that they've finished the outdoor section. 




These will be making their way into our home verrrrry soon!
I have a vision for a design over our bed and I can't wait to see it all come together. 
These wreaths also have great reviews online!


*15% off with code HOME

I know so many of you love cactus accents in your home, so I was eager to share this darling canvas that is on sale this week!


*15% off with code HOME

I'm sure many of my California followers will love this vintage set. If you have a place along the coast, these two would be a beautiful addition to your home!



These towels don't match our bathroom theme, but I am obsessed with the stitching details and would totally snag these if I could. They are even more beautiful in person!


*15% off with code HOME


*15% off with code HOME

The perfect reminder for you to see in your bathroom as you relax in the bath with your favorite bath bomb!


*Also available in blue & gray!

As always, I was on the hunt for nightstands for our bedroom. 
Side tables are usually much cheaper than nightstands, so I always end up gravitating towards side tables that look like they could totally be nightstands, LOL!
We love the chic and clean look of these two. I was excited to see that they come in other colors because we would also consider the gray and blue!




Last but not least, I'm always looking for goodies for our puppy!
Obviously this exact collar would be too big in the beginning, but how adorable is this collar for when she gets bigger? Gosh, I'm already turning into such a dog mom...HAHA!

__________________________________

As always, I hope you enjoyed this week's posts and are able to find some fun goodies to treat yo'self with! 
(Any Parks & Rec fans out there?!)

Be sure to let me know what you're favorites are and if there's anything you want to see next week!

XO,
Riley



Comments

Popular Posts