Happy First Day of Spring: Handbag Edition!

Happy first day of Spring beautiful people!
I woke up feeling sleepy but at the same time refreshed if that makes any sense at all?! I've been stretching myself so thing the past few weeks but I woke up so grateful that I have so amazing things in my life. I would be lost and so extremely lonely if I didn't have so many people in my life that I loved and wanted to spend time with. I thank God every day for giving me such freedom to love on those around me. Last night at bible study, our group had so many amazing talks about many different life topics that i'm extremely excited to blog about over the next few days! I love when the people around me inspire my faith and fuel my need to write about it. The responses I've received regarding my faith based posts have done nothing but inspire me and encourage me and I thank you all so much for that. I know I've said this before but I don't think people realize how huge it is for me to speak so openly about my constantly growing faith. To know that some of you have such respect for my views and want nothing but the best for me means the absolute world. A thousand "thank you's" over and over!

Anyways, on to another fun fashion post! In honor of the first day of Spring, I want to share my favorite Spring bags for this amazingly beautiful season! I may have a need, want, or craving, for all of these bags and as a woman that IS my prerogative (if you ask me). If I could own all of them, hands down I would. Good news for me, my birthday is less than two months away and the important people that love me do read these posts. (hint hint!) Anyways, I WILL keep dreaming these will all make their way into my life! 

1/2/3/4
First and foremost, the amazingly talented KATE SPADE!
It wasn't until this past year that I became obsessed with Kate Spade and it's been the greatest discovery of my (fashion) life. Really though, these bags are flawless. Pink, ivory, baby blue, and mint are such Spring staples and having these shades in handbags helps take your wardrobe to another level in my eyes. It's safe to say I will need to make one of these mine before Spring is over!


1/2/3
Michael Kors is a personal favorite of mine because I do own one of his bags. I am a girl that needs a basic tote in her wardrobe but I've always been so afraid to go for a bold color or a solid white. These bags can hold as much as I need and can keep their shape as time goes on.

Tory Burch, to me, is becoming one of those classic brands that I feel like each woman must own a piece from. In all honesty, I never really looked at Tory Burch when shopping for a new handbag but I wish I would have! Josh got me a pair of Tory Burch sunglasses for Christmas and I feel like that started something very bad as far as fueling my addiction to amazing brands. These two bags are standard styles that every woman should own and the colors are gorgeous. (Clearly i'm in love because I couldn't choose between the two colors for the crossbody.)


Thank you guys for reading another fun fashion post! God bless and I will see you here next time! 
:)

XO-
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts