Old Navy Try-on & MAJOR SALE!

HAPPY FRI-YAY!
I have a special surprise for y'all! 
I popped into Old Navy the other day while our carpets were being cleaned and decided to do a little try-on since so many of you have told me you love to shop here.

The best part?
OLD NAVY IS HAVING A MAJOR SALE TODAY!
40% OFF EVERYTHING.
(NO ONLINE EXCLUSIONS)

Say whaaaaat?!
This is a big deal!
For size reference, I am wearing a size medium in every top besides the peplum top. I am wearing a large because a medium wasn't available.
In the jeans I am wearing a size 10 (the are more structured than my other pairs for sure) & in the dresses/jumpsuits I'm wearing a medium. I definitely could have sized up in the jumpsuits & dresses because they don't have much give, so if you're in between sizes and curvy like me, go for a large!


I am so obsessed with this combo & the pop of color in the tee, so these two actually came home with me. Especially since they were both on sale!


I LOVE this tunic! It's so hard to find longer tops to wear with leggings sometimes, so I was excited to try on this cuddly piece.


Honestly, I kind of surprised myself with this one. This isn't usually my style, but I've been gravitating towards more classic styles and fell in love with this top!


This is the top I am wearing a large in, but I definitely think I could have sized down.
If you've been around for a minute, you know I LOVE striped pieces (especially blue/grey/cream) so I wasn't surprised that I gravitated towards this blouse.


This was another pleasant surprise because I didn't expect it to fit so well! It is absolutely darling on and would be a great staple piece during the transition into spring.
(CAN YOU BELIEVE WE ARE JUST FIVE DAYS AWAY?!)


I had to give you a close up of this adorable sweatshirt because the colors are so fun. If you're looking for a comfortable piece that can still be dressed up with a statement necklace and a pair of peep-toe booties, this is a great piece to check out.



Clearly, this jumpsuit is a little more fitted than I was hoping for but HOLY MOLY, it's adorable!!!!
I am in love with the button-front detail! I am also a huge jumpsuit fan in general and practically live in them during the warmer seasons.


I was actually surprised when I went to put this on because it was hanging up backwards, LOL!
So I thought the wrap front detail was in front. But oh well, it's still adorable. If you have a long torso, I would highly suggest sizing up in this one!


Last but not least, another precious button front detail!
This would be the perfect dress for Easter celebrations.

I hope y'all loved my first Old Navy try-on!
Tell me your favorites in the comments of my Instagram photo!!!

XO, 
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts