Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 25

Happy #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley!

Is it warming up where you live?
It's starting to warm up here and the days have been BEAUTIFUL!
Like, I'm talking San Diego summer weather.
Well, it's been our luck that when people have come to visit the past couple of months, it all of a sudden becomes humid and we are so confused. My sweet cousin Yvette comes into town on Thursday and the forecast is looking all kinds of crazy. Oh well, we will see what happens and will still have a blast! :)

Do you know what also happens this week?!
WE BRING DIXIE HOME ON FRIDAY!!!!!
Y'all, we have been dreaming of the day we bring our sweet pup home and can't believe it is actually happening this week. I am preparing my Instagram followers now for the overload of Dixie that is about to fill your feed...#sorryimnotsorry

Anyways, let's get to this week's post!
This collection of graphic tees is just a taste of what's to come in the next couple of weeks. 
I had more graphic tees to share, but they aren't available online just yet, so I will share them as soon as they are.
This week, you'll find so many fun new spring threads, a major swimsuit sale, and the perfect home pieces for a refresh!





I know it's a little hard to read the wording in this picture, but I love this tank!
It would be great with high-waisted shorts or distressed jeans this summer.
You could also pair it with leggings for a work out.



Any other FRIENDS fans out there?!
Josh and I are going through the full series together right now for the second time.
I was basically raised on it, but Josh is a newbie ;)
I swear we laugh like we've never seen it before, LOL!







I was just thinking that I need to add more kimonos to my wardrobe and fell in love with this Knox Rose kimono.




I live in shift dresses like this when it gets warm. If you've never tried one of Knox Rose's pieces and you have more of a boho style, I highly suggest giving them a try! 







If you're looking to spice up your work wardrobe with a print that's on-trend right now, this blouse was made for you. The leopard craze is real!




Women's Striped Dolman V-Neck Dress





Since I've been trying to work out more, I have been looking for more workout gear and stumbled upon these adorable tanks. They come with other sayings too, just click on the links to check them out!


*BOGO 50% OFF!

Did you know Target has a major bathing suit sale happening right now?!
If you're looking to stock up for spring & summer, definitely check it out!


*BOGO 50% OFF!

LOVE these colors! 




*BOGO 50% OFF!

This bag is included in the swimsuit sale! 
This new brand re-vamped a Target classic that I've loved for years. I have two bags that are this style and love them for the beach, Havasu trips, and even when heading to the pool. They easily can fit a couple of towels, a magazine, & your sunscreen. The outside pockets are perfect for a water bottle and your phone!





I know a lot of my readers are boy parents, so I had to share this adorable collaboration that Junk Food did with Star Wars.



AAAAAND DISNEY!



How adorable are these graphic tees?!



Another moment when I'm wondering where I can find this dress in my size....






If you're looking for new bathroom rugs, I fell in love with how soft these two were and adored the beautiful details.



Do you wish you had a green thumb but just don't? 
I will definitely be sticking to fake plants for a while, so don't be surprised if you see more items like this in future posts, HAHA!




*Also available in square!

This is a beautiful and subtle pop of color to add to your home this spring!





HAPPY SHOPPING, BEAUTIFUL!
Can't wait to see what y'all fall in love with!

XO, 
Riley




Comments

Popular Posts