Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 23

#TargetTuesdaysWithRiley is LIVE!

Anyone else have a Bachelor hangover? Josh and I had such a long convo over last night's episode and everyone would have probably laughed listening to us. I wish I would have known how dramatic it would be because I would have literally filmed us. Josh was coming at it from such a logical viewpoint and I was 100% emotional in my arguments. Kind of a lot like Cassie & Colton to be honest! I can't wait for next week's episode to say the least.

Anyways, I am curing my reality tv hangover with a new #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley and it is a GOOD ONE. So many romantically-chic clothing items, fun new shoes for spring, home decor, & the coolest mini pools/sprinklers I've ever seen!




If you don't know already, I LOVE STRIPES. The amount of striped jumpsuits & dresses that are in my closet is slightly ridiculous, but I can't help it. This adorable new dress by Universal Thread immediately caught my eye!



I need this jumpsuit.



I've actually been hanging onto this picture for a few weeks because this denim jacket wasn't available online until NOW. Yippee! 



If you live in a warm weather state but don't love dresses/shorts/showing off your legs, this linen blend jumpsuit is for you. The fabric will keep you cool through spring and summer!



How darling would this be for Easter celebrations?





I am loving this color pattern for the upcoming spring season. 



I don't drink soda often, but when I do, it's alllllways Coke! 



This dress is even more adorable in person! Perfect for those of you that have a boho style.






Calling all brides!!!
This is such a great robe for getting ready on your wedding day and to wear on your honeymoon. I adore this floral print.



I am all about Mrs & Wifey pieces, especially since I don't get to stock up on mama stuff just yet!
Love this sweet nightgown :)



If you have a friend that is getting engaged or just got engaged and you're looking for a gift idea, definitely check out this adorable set!


*These loafers are 15% off!












Did you love the fox onesies and outfits I shared a little while back?
You're going to love these cuties too!





I love simple & classic pieces for little ones like these rompers!



These eyelet pieces are absolutely darling and perfect for spring.











This outfit is even more darling in person.
It's 100% cotton so if you live in a state like Texas or Florida, it's perfect for your little lady and is sure to help her stay cool while you're out and about!





These new spring pillows are so precious! This is a style you could truly have on your bed or couch all year long.







Oh how I love these two!
I read a review about the donut towel and definitely want to call this out. These are for sure more of a decorative hand towel to hang on your oven or somewhere else in your kitchen. I do not use my towels like this for function AT ALL. 



Now is definitely the time to grab cute Easter decor before everyone else catches on and the whole section is wiped out. LOL!







I don't know how I've never seen this chair before, but it has great reviews online and I love the detail in person.



If you're looking for affordable beach chairs this season, check these two out.



Okay, these mini pools are hands down my favorite items from this week's post.
If I had a kiddo, I would strongly consider buying one in every color.
THESE ARE ADORABLE!



These sprinklers are quite different than the sprinklers my brother and I ran through as kids. HAHA!
As you may know, I have had a unicorn obsession lately so I totally geeked out over this beauty.



If you're an adult that doesn't want to run through this sprinkler, we can't be friends.



Last but not least, I saw this combo as I was walking out of Target and had to snap a picture to share. I know some of you are doing home renovations and loved this lantern idea for a front door or backyard. Of course you can also just buy the lantern for decor!

Happy shopping my loves!
XO, 
Riley



Comments

Popular Posts