Target Tuesdays With Riley Part 24

I'M BAAAAACK!

Did you miss me as much as I missed you?
Taking a week off from #TargetTuesdaysWithRiley felt verrrrry strange, so I'm happy to be back with a new post for y'all.

If you watched my rant on insta-stories on Sunday, you already know that I didn't have the best luck with some of the pieces during my try-on session. It was a very off day for me! But don't worry, I still have some adorable pieces to share that are perfect for this transition out of winter and into spring.
Can you believe that tomorrow is the official first day of spring?! 

Some of these pieces I've been hanging onto for weeks because they haven't been available online, but they FINALLY are.

Let's get started! :)



This cutie actually came home with me!
I was shocked I loved it so much because I haven't gravitated towards Wild Fable's pieces so far, but this is now the second Wild Fable piece I own. I can't wait to try it with my favorite denim jacket!

I also had to take a close up picture so you could see the unique ribbed fabric.




If it's still cool where you live, you can easily layer this jumpsuit with a neutral cardigan, denim jacket, or cargo jacket. This cardigan is like butter, I honestly would own it in every color if I could.



I LOVE this dress! I wanted to tie it in the front but the tie was attached to the dress (just temporarily so it wasn't separated from the dress in store) so I couldn't, but the model ties it in the front online. It's such a darling piece to consider for Easter celebrations or other special events on your calendar. You could easily dress this up for a spring wedding!



I LOVE THIS DRESS. Another Wild Fable success! Who knew?! 
This dress has not-so-great reviews online, so I went ahead and read them.
It's true, this dress is not lined which makes it a bit see-through. Honestly, nothing a nude pair of undies can't Fix in my opinion. If it's still too see through for you, you could easily layer it with a long cardigan OR use it as a swimsuit cover up. I will definitely be adding this beauty to my closet eventually.

PS: calling all expecting mamas, you could totally style it with a bump!



I become more obsessed with this look the more I stare at it. I love the contrast of the brown jumpsuit & the black/white striped cardigan. This jumpsuit is also nursing friendly with a snap in the front!



I surprisingly loved this tank top!
I don't normally like tops that are this fitted, but the high neckline sold me on this tank.



This is one of the pieces I've been dying to share with y'all.
It's finally online! It would look so cute tucked into the front of a pair of jeans.





I have impatiently been waiting for these bags to be available online as well!
How adorable are these two for the spring season?





I seriously can't with this look. How adorable would this be with a floral or striped headwrap?!



ATTENTION Disney fans, these next two outfits are perfect for your little lady!















I've been hanging onto the next three pieces for weeks. I am so happy you can now shop them online!





If we get pregnant with a girl, you best believe I will be buying that rainbow baby so many rainbow goodies!




I have loved sharing travel finds with y'all, especially as Josh & I plan more trips ourselves.
Next month we have our big trip to Havasu, then a trip to SD in May for a couple weddings, and definitely a trip to Seattle over the summer to visit our besties!





As the weather changes and it starts to warm up where you live, I'm sure you'll be excited to spruce up your outdoor space whether it be a deck, patio, or backyard. I'm excited to share these outdoor finds for your favorite space! 




*Currently 10% off!



*Currently 10% off!








*BOGO 25% off!

Be sure to check out this sale happening!
Lots of adorable pieces for your home are included.







Definitely click on this link to see the full rug.
It's the perfect pop of color for your home this spring!



I am loving Opalhouse's newest bedding pieces!








ARE YOU READY FOR MUG HEAVEN?
I could have stood in this aisle all day snapping away my favorite mugs.
If I wasn't banned from buying more mugs (we have an entire cabinet in our kitchen dedicated to them 😂) at least half of these mugs would have come home with me.




The right one was literally made for me.







Last, but certainly not least, how amazing are these pool play centers for your kiddos?!?!
Besides California, I've learned that most of my followers are from Texas & Florida where I know these two will already come in handy.

Happy shopping my loves!
XO,
Riley

Comments

Popular Posts