Loft FLASH Sale


I'm going to start this Monday off on a very real note.
I almost didn't post the picture above or below. 
I was just being goofy while Josh took these pictures of me as I fixed my headband in the window and he instantly said "these are the best pictures yet!"
Bless his heart because as soon as I uploaded them all I could stare at were my flaws. 
Now, let me preface with the fact that I just went to my first OB appt post miscarriage this morning and made the mistake of looking at the scale as they weighed me. YIKES. 

I am writing this all out because I always want to be honest with you all and I want to hold myself accountable. I also want those of you who have been down on themselves lately to know that you're not alone! Bodies change and whether we love it or hate it, it's just a part of life! It's so easy to compare on social media, especially in the blogging world. I constantly admire these bloggers that can throw anything on and look adorable in it. 

After my miscarriage, I definitely felt all the feels and stuffed my face with whatever I wanted. I also felt like absolute crap last week and cooked maybe twice? So have I been the healthiest? NO. Absolutely not. But I'm ready to get back on track. Will I ever be the same size as I was when I met Josh? Oh heck no. Let's be real, I've got curves now and I love them. But, I am sick of rummaging through my closet trying to find something to wear in this Texas heat. And let's be real again, this girl cannot afford a whole new wardrobe! I'm ready to start hitting the gym again during the week and I can't wait to start cooking better for both myself and Josh! We live in a world of comparison and we all fall victim to it, but I am doing my best everyday to just focus on myself. :)

Anyways, enough of my babbling! I am sharing some of my top LOFT picks on the blog today!
Almost everything on their website is 40% OFF with code LOVEIT

So, I've never actually stepped foot into a Loft store until last week! I have always loved their stuff online and had some time to kill after shopping at Nordstrom last week, so I went ahead and popped in. If I could have, I would have purchased every single item I tried on. They were all so insanely comfortable! I did take home this adorable swing dress I'm wearing in the pictures styled above and have already worn it twice. Unfortunately, this dress isn't part of this flash sale, but I will definitely let y'all know as soon as it's on sale again. I did size up to a large for the length! 



*So this headband is actually not from Loft but I have linked it. I just found out that Josh LOVES when I wear headbands, so be prepared to see more ;)

*My glasses also aren't from Loft, but they come in 5 different colors and are hands down my favorite pair I've ever owned!






*I had to get a close up of this tank for y'all. I am loving the colorful specks! SO adorable!
*These pants are also perfect for any hot/humid climates since they're made of a linen blend.





*These are two of the coziest pieces I have ever worn. This is my dream outfit for working at home!
*This top also comes in grey & periwinkle. 



*If you're a fan of versatility and floral prints, this top is for you. It can be worn on or off-the-shoulder for those of you that are loving the off-the-shoulder trend. 
*I have also been dying for a cute pair of white jeans and will definitely be adding these to my summer wardrobe eventually.


Are there any specific trends/styles you would want to see during my next try-on session at LOFT? 
Let me know!

XO, 
Riley



Comments

Popular Posts