Target Try-On Session


I have a Target try-on session for you! 
I was on a bit of a time crunch because I had to pick up Josh from work (we are sharing a car here in Houston since we sold my car in SD to help pay for moving expenses) so I focused on Universal Threads. I plan doing many more of these try-ons with other brands because
1. Who doesn't LOVE Target?!
2. Target is literally two minutes from our apartment.
3. So many Target clothes are great quality. I have pieces in my closet that I've had for years.

I'm starting with this adorable dress that I personally think looks better in person than on online. 
I did size up to a large like I normally do for shorter dresses because I've been dying for more dresses to wear to church and while out and about during the weekends. If you like more of a loose fit in dresses but also want to accentuate your waist, this is a great piece for you! 
Currently 20% off with code DRESS20 through 7/28/18

If you are also a fan of layered looks but don't want anything heavy for the summer season, try a denim vest. Wearing a medium here.


If you've been around for a while, you know I LOVE jumpsuits! They are my go-to outfit. 
I upsized with this jumpsuit to a large because I have a long torso. I looked online and saw that it's supposed to have more of a baggy fit on top, so I would stick with a large for the better fit on bottom. If you are 5'7" or taller with a larger chest, the large would be fine for you! This jumpsuit is 100% cotton so it's perfect for hot and humid climates.



This is hands-down my favorite romper I've ever worn! For someone 5'7", the shorts length on the large is a dream. Without the drawstring tied it was pretty huge on me, but as soon as I tied it, it helped show off my waist which was great. If you like a more fitted look instead of relaxed which is what I was going for, I would say size down if you're in between sizes. This romper is also on sale for under $20!


This lightweight slip dress is adorable! I definitely could have went with a medium, but this is a large. Super lightweight and versatile. Would look great with a kimono over it! 
Currently 20% off with code DRESS20 through 7/28/18

 

If you've been looking for a longer denim skirt, look no further! I don't see this dark wash online, but you can find a slightly lighter wash and three other colors when you scroll down after clicking on the link.
You can easily style this skirt with a linen blend tank top like I have here or your favorite t-shirt with a fun knot tied in the front.


This light and airy plaid top was another favorite! You can easily layer this with a lacy bandeau if you aren't a fan of strapless bras. These jeans were also extremely comfortable if you're looking for a basic dark skinny pair for fall.


I'm so sorry these pieces are so wrinkled, but here is the top layered with a lightweight kimono. Again, if you loved the layered look but live in a city where breathable fabrics are life, this is a great look!


I can't wait to see what you all think of my first Target try-on!
XO, 
Riley





Comments

Popular Posts