Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018- Women's

THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE IS LIVE!

This is hands down one of the biggest sales of the year and the perfect opportunity to get a head start on your fall wardrobe. Now is the time to snag wardrobe essentials and cozy pieces that will have you on-trend as the cooler weather rolls into town. A huge bonus as you browse my post? Everything is UNDER $100!!!!

I do want to make sure you all know that I have not had a chance to try these clothes on in person, these are purely my top picks based on first impression. I love helping you find clothes that can easily be thrown together and mixed and matched with your other wardrobe favorites, so this is why I take the time to comb through this sale for you. :)

Whether you take the time to support my blog or another blogger's, I want to thank you. This is fun job forf us and so much time is put into these posts, it means the world when you shop our links and support us! XO!


FALL ESSENTIALS:



*This BP Raw Neck Tee is only $12 and comes in 10 different colors/color combos!



*These SPANX leggings were a huge hit during the last sale, so fun that included a moto & camo option! These leggings are $73 each!









This oversized cardigan looks so yummy! And it's only $46!


*The blue jeans on the right are only $29!




*I've heard amazing things about these moto leggings. Definitely worth a try for only $26!







*This burgundy top has a fun twist back detail!


ESSENTIAL ACCESSORIES:
*I have similar Quay (pair on the right) and absolutely love them!





SWEATERS:


*You may recognize the sweater on the right. It's the cozy Wubby Fleece Pullover everyone was raving about this winter! I FINALLY snagged one this morning. Grab yours for just $52!



*I know this may be a little intense for those of you that don't count down the days until Christmas like me, but how BEAUTIFUL is this deep green off the shoulder sweater for the holidays?! This piece is just $43.


*I have a cardigan in this same mustard/brown color and wear it CONSTANTLY when it's cold out. It will serve as more of a neutral than you think! This specific cardigan is only $32.



*Barefoot Dreams is a brand that no joke, is on my Nordstrom bucket list. It's my dream to own at least one of their cardigans and one of their blankets because they are THAT DREAMY!

SHOES (all under $100!):


*I am loving this chic lace up detail! These booties come in three different colors and also come in wide!
*This caramel color is a MUST! You will find yourself grabbing these during both fall and winter multiple times a week. Also available in three colors!

*This braided detail is absolutely beautiful and they are only $80! Available in four different colors.

*How fun is this rose shade?! If it's still cooler where you live right now, this is also a great summer option to pair with a cream colored top and light grey cardigan or jacket. These booties are $90 and also come in black!




*The edgy moto detail on these booties are everything. No matter what color you get, these will be a staple! Available in 4 colors and just $90.



*To those of you that were hoping to see work wear, these Sam Edelman flats would make a great addition to your work wardrobe. They come in 7 colors and are $80!

*I told y'all everyone is loving the mauve color this season! Another fabulous addition to your work wardrobe for $93.


*Is anyone else loving the rose gold & gold details on these converse?!
The pair above is just $43 and the pair below are $47!


*Looking for edgy everyday shoes? Try these Steve Madden mules for just $50!


ACTIVE WEAR:


*You can never have too many work out tanks! I snagged this Adidas tank for just $24.


*This Zella top is perfect for pairing with the high-rise leggings you pick out from the sale! 



*One of my favorite bloggers, Ashlee Nichols, first introduced me to these Beyond Yoga leggings and they are also still on my Nordstrom bucket list. Be sure to check out her blog and her top picks from the sale as well!


* I am loving this concrete color for summer & fall!


*I have been dying for some new leggings this summer, especially capris. I LOVE my Zella leggings, but it was time for a fresh new pair. I bought the black & white striped pair for just $36! 



BAGS & JEWELRY:


*This backpack by Urban Originals is made of vegan leather and also comes in black and red.

*REBECCA MINKOFF FOR UNDER $100. RUN, DON'T WALK TO BUY THIS BAG.
(It also comes in lilac!)



*I'm falling in love with this backpack trend. I am such a paranoid human when it comes to putting my bag in a cart at Target or the grocery store and have just loved having a crossbody these past few months. But sometimes even that bugs me! So i'm starting to shop around for these chic backpacks and have been trying to find an affordable option! This backpack is only $40 by Sole Society and also comes in black!




*So, I didn't LOVE many of the jewelry pieces, but I think that's because I have some go-to pieces. These are some fall staples I adored that can also be worn now! These earrings are $43 and also come in red & turquoise.




LOUNGE WEAR/UNDERWEAR/PAJAMAS:

*Is it kind of pathetic that I didn't know these lingerie bags exist for doing laundry? I'm ashamed. You can try this bag out for just $8! With 246 reviews and five stars, I think it's worth it.




*So something y'all may not know about me: I LOVE matchy matchy pajamas. I think it's one of my friend Analisa's favorite things about me. HAHA! I was just telling Josh I am in need of some new sets and was so excited to see so many included in the sale. 



*Where my rosé lovers at?!


*Everyone work at home woman needs both of these tops! Comfy and chic!






*This red outfit is just under $100 and comes in other colors too!




MATERNITY:

*Okay, I am reeeeeally hoping I'm pregnant during cool weather months because how AMAZING are these maternity moto leggings?! And they are just $59!



*This essential white tee is a great maternity staple that comes in 4 other colors!



*I've realized that maternity jumpsuits are like unicorns. I LOVE jumpers and would definitely suggest giving this piece a try! This jumper is $29 off!


*Calling all mammas and friends of soon-to-be mammas! This fun kit by Belly Bandit is just $46 and includes essentials such as nursing pads, hand sanitizer, cocoa butter body oil, etc. A great gift idea! One review says a mother of four wishes she had this for her previous three pregnancies!

WORK WEAR:



*I am loving this knit blazer that comes in four other colors and is just $40!






*To all of my preppy girls out there, this tie dress above is perfect for you. It $43 off!


*If you're looking to spruce up your collection of work tops, be sure to try out each of these options! They range from $40-$46.


MAKEUP:


Alright y'all, I am NOT a makeup pro, but I know a good deal when I see one. Nars & Charlotte Tilbury are two brand I have shopping quite a bit, so I feel confident sharing their products. 




I've also heard amazing things about Anastasia & Bare Minerals products!
My bestie Addie swears by their brow products in particular and even said this is brow duo a good one!


*You have to see that model picture who is wearing this Bobbi Brown glow set. SO gorgeous!


I will be back to update when I can and will also do a refresh when this sale opens to the public!
Can't wait to see what y'all choose!!! Thank you again for supporting me!
XO, 
Riley






Comments

Popular Posts