Nordstrom Anniversary Sale- Home



You may have treated yourself to the sale already, but have your treated your favorite space?!
As someone who works from home, I know how important it is to create a cozy and happy environment. These are my top picks from the home section of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!

Shopping tip: Now is a great time to shop for birthday presents & Christmas presents! Keep your loved ones in mind while you shop.

As seen on my insta-stories:
*This adorable address book! I'm super old school and love writing out people's addresses. Fun fact: addressing Christmas cards is one of the highlights of my year. Don't ask me why, I've just always been the one to address them for my family and geek out over it. It's so hard to find address books these days and cute ones at that, so when I saw this one was part of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I knew I had to have it. Especially since it's only $20!





Blankets:

Fun fact: I only buy the softest blankets I can find! Who doesn't love to cuddle up with a cozy blanket? It's the best when I'm inside in the air conditioning and I watch a thunderstorm roll through while it's 90-ish degrees outside, something we never really got in California!

*The only thing better than a Barefoot Dreams cardigan? A Barefoot Dreams blanket! 
These blankets above are officially on my home bucket list. Oh yeah, I have one of those too.
Right: $98/comes in 7 colors
Left: $100/comes in 4 colors




*This blanket on the right is clearly a Nordstrom Home staple and is on sale for just $26!
Also comes in 16 different colors.

Drinkware:
*This set of 4 wine glasses makes for the perfect housewarming gift!




Bedding & Throw Pillows:

*I've been telling Josh how much I would love to get new bedding, so I was excited to see some beautiful bedding sets included included the sale!

 

*This duvet cover has amazing reviews and comes in 9 different colors!




*Oh yeah, AND Barefoot Dreams makes pillows.
Right: Available in charcoal/white and pacific blue/white. On sale for $50.
Left: Available in pearl/charcoal and pearl/pacific blue. On sale for $40.



Kitchen/Home:


*These barstools come in 4 different prints!


*I received this adorable recipe tin as a wedding gift from my bestie and it's made such a fun addition to our kitchen!



*If you're in need of new towels, these are definitely worth trying out! 
*The towels on the right have A TON great of reviews and comes in 18 colors.
*The towels on the left are made of 100% organic cotton and comes in 5 colors.

*These bins would be adorable in a nursery to hold toys, burp clothes, blankets, etc.

Gifts/Miscellaneous:





TWO WICK: Prosecco Rose/Casa Pacifica/Bourbon Vanille/Aurantia & Blackberry/Makassar Ebony & Peach


MINI: Saijo Persimmon/Prosecco Bellini/Macaron

TWO WICK: Saijo Persimmon/Prosecco Bellini/Macaron

MINI: Crisp Champagne/Mandarino Cannela/Pomegranate Blood Orange

TWO WICK: Crisp Champagne/Mandarino Cannela/Pomegranate Blood Orange


*If you stay organized with planners, these two are absolutely adorable! 
*This soy wax candle is only $16 and available in 10 scents!

I hope you enjoy shopping my top home picks!
XO, 
Riley






Comments

Popular Posts